Shoulder to shoulder with the 'Desatascador'.

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
gristy56
Family Elder

Shoulder to shoulder with the 'Desatascador'.

Post by gristy56 »

As I have already suggested, degaussing to remove magnetite from the shoulders is essential because this deposit is easily transferred to the brain by large electromagnetic fields at 50 or 60 Hz we use in our daily lives. Here, and I stand by this, it is probably due to holding the plastic body of a hand held hairdryer in front of the shoulders whilst hair styling.. The field measured by a small 400W equipment was 1000 m.gauss at one point.

By stroking up arms and across the neck region the loud raspy vibration heard from the Desatascador, is certainly reduced.
Continuing down the aorta, the magnetite is in part chelated. but due to the speed of the blood flow in both veins and arteries it is important to move the Desatascador as fast as your hand will permit. That way you will be able to hear the reduction. Try it, and you will see!

Those using the Desatascador, will have already noted a reduction in their MS, as I have, but also will have noted that with this treatment, it follows a law of diminishing returns. That is because the magnetite eliminated with each treatment is proportional to that remaining. Those regularly testing their urine in a plastic bottle will generally hear a reduction in sound level. Symptoms, may however, continue until a low level of magnetite in the blood is acheived.

If you regularly place a plastic bag containing 500g of ssteel wirewool in your pillow during sleep to prevent any further, demyelination, this is probably not necessary now and can be placed under pyjamas above the kidneys to act as a magnetic brake for magnetite and so improve natural chelation whilst you sleep.
ArthurJ
Family Member

Re: Shoulder to shoulder with the 'Desatascador'.

Post by ArthurJ »

gristy56 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:57 am As I have already suggested, degaussing to remove magnetite from the shoulders is essential because this deposit is easily transferred to the brain by large electromagnetic fields at 50 or 60 Hz we use in our daily lives. Here, and I stand by this, it is probably due to holding the plastic body of a hand held hairdryer in front of the shoulders whilst hair styling.. The field measured by a small 400W equipment was 1000 m.gauss at one point.
I haven't used a hair dryer since I was 17. That's over 35 years ago. Yet, I still have MS. My feet still feel like they're buried in hot sand and like they're tethered to the ground by rubber cement.
gristy56 wrote:If you regularly place a plastic bag containing 500g of ssteel wirewool in your pillow during sleep to prevent any further, demyelination...
Do you have a reference for this claim that steel wool stops demyelination?
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

No, I don,t, but the effect of steel wirewool placed on top of the head, in my case, reduced eyesight probs to almost zero. Worn under a baseball cap for about 2 hours prior to a routine MRI scan, produced radial lines like the spokes of a bicycle wheel. Used as an electromagnetic screen reduced background 50Hz in the room of my nerologist from 35m.gauss to 4m.gauss. The neurologist was very impressed with this result.

Since these experiences about 7 years ago, I have used about 500g of steel wirewool in my pillow at night. I am mostly bedridden but have only experienced a bettering and no new symptoms. Pleaase try this. I am sure it will benefit you.

If you use the Desatascador on your feet you will drawer magnetite up towards your kidneys for chelation. It is not demyelination. It is lack of circulation and magnetite, for certain! Keep in touch.

Simon.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Magnetite is a genuine, serious issue. There is a lot of information about it on the web. Here is a link to one such article:

https://www.pnas.org/content/113/43/11986

According to this article titled "Magnetite in the human body: Biogenic vs. anthropogenic",

Magnetite is an iron-oxide mineral that occurs naturally on Earth. Because it is also an important component of many anthropogenic materials (e.g., coal fly ash) and synthetic products (e.g., black toner powders), magnetite can be released to the environment through human activities (1). In PNAS, Maher et al. (2) describe the abundant presence in the human brain of magnetite nanoparticles, some of which they attribute to air pollution.

How it gets to the brain is a consideration, exact how it gets there is not a major consideration, there are likely numerous ways. BUT the fact is that magnetite is indeed in our bodies and is likely reaching the brain is a major concern. Adding to Gristy56's comments on magnetic fields, they are everywhere around us - anything with an electric motor gives off a magnetic field. While he considers hair dryers a major source of transferring magnetite to the brain, think of all the other electric motors you are exposed to in your home alone on a daily basis, for example, most kitchen appliances like a blender or food processor, a vacuum cleaner, air conditioner, stand and ceiling fans, to name a few. Cars, another place we spend a lot of time in, are loaded with small electrical motors that likely give off low level magnetic fields. Microwave ovens develop magnetic fields yhat travel a far distance from them. I have tested mine (it is a name brand) and the field it generates extends out many feet.

I am not an engineer, I am only 'speculating' at the above. Perhaps Gristy56 can provide additional details and validate if any of my comments I made carry any weight.
Last edited by ElliotB on Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Whenever a current flows through a wire a magnetic field is generated around the wire. Michael Faraday discovered that and used it to invent the electric motor. Electricity and magnetism are two sides of the same coin.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

You are quite right about motors and indeed wiring around us but it's worth considering the following -

1. Far more women use electric hairdryers with the plastic body close to their shoulders whilst styling hair and 2-3 X as many women have MS. Under such conditions, magnetite is transferred to the brain, but cannot easily exit the brain because no vacuum exists. Read about 'venturi effect'. Thus magnetosomes can be produced which with tiny electromagnetic fields all around them at night can perforate the myelin.

2. For the same reason, these women usually present relapsing remitting MS because when the hairdryer is close to the head, the electromagnetic field is very high at points and will act like the 'Desatasdador' and scatter molecules of magnetite. Unlike the ''Desatascador', this field lacks direction and is not recommended, therefore.

3. Magnetic field intensity follows an inverse square law with distance from the source. This coupled with the time of exposure to a single point on a single vein, largely eliminates other applliances used around us in our daily lives. For example, we do not sit stationary next to the microwave.

Return to “General Discussion”