Sounds good to me!

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
gristy56
Family Elder

Sounds good to me!

Post by gristy56 »

Using the Desatascador to remove magnetite produces many different sounds. For example, where there are magnetite deposits that are stationary the frequency increases. Where there are large quantities of magnetite but moving with the blood flow, the sound is louder. When the sound produced is intermitant, so is the magnetite. This is positive.
Using along the collar bone, the sound is much less like an express train doing 90, and more like a few rice grains in a paper cup! Drawing this down, parallel to the aorta to the kidneys for elimination, you will probably start to notice less friction with the fabric of pyjamas. At various points on the collar bone you may notice a 'hollow' sound, like there is no blood and the veins are more like empty metal tubes. How strange is that!. My vision is so much more normal now.

Try turning the Desatascador through 90 degees simply by twisting the handle. This may be better for the reason previously given. Continuing to twist so the desatacador is turned over will produce some sound but less. This is complex to understand but has to do with the fact that you, like most, are in the Northern hemisphere. In this position you would probably need to reverse the batteries but it will still be less effective. Try it!

Don't be surprised if muscle weakness, with leg spasms at the knee or ankle increase if standing after this treatment, it is only because the magnetite liberated must now be chelated. The author has found that by placing the Desatascador in position 1 and placing the bag containg 500g of steel wirewool over this with the waistband of pyjamas to hold in place for several hours, then further improvement is achieved. Try it!

I will contnue to post as I make more headway