Aubagio

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
friidgehot

Aubagio

Post by friidgehot »

Hello all. I would first like to say how grateful I am that this site and all of you people exist and are here for me. I just recently stopped taking a Aubagio. I recently adopted the diet and exercise plan from Matt Embry at mshope.com. I am very curious to know If anyone knows about this medication or anyone’s opinion of what I am doing? To be honest I’m pretty scared but also confident that my new way of life will be beneficial. Please feel free to send me a letter and let me know what you think.

Cheers

Gary
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Aubagio

Post by NHE »

friidgehot wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:24 pm Hello all. I would first like to say how grateful I am that this site and all of you people exist and are here for me. I just recently stopped taking a Aubagio. I recently adopted the diet and exercise plan from Matt Embry at mshope.com. I am very curious to know If anyone knows about this medication...
Have you read any of the posts in the Aubagio forum?

viewforum.php?f=53
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Aubagio

Post by jimmylegs »

hi gary i had to track your intro topic down to remind myself it had been thoroughly hijacked. i can't contribute re medications but i do have some input on the diet and supplement regimen if you are interested. lmk :)
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.

Return to “General Discussion”