Desatascador, dive in! and expel magnetite

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
gristy56
Family Elder

Desatascador, dive in! and expel magnetite

Post by gristy56 »

There are no half measures with this self treatment. The healing from MS is completely under your control. You can use it for half an hour when you wake up in the morning and before your daily activities or as me for hours at a time as you choose. It's effect is always positive. You will remove stored magnetite in overload situation from everywhere in the body....

....Magnetite is one form of iron oxide which you may have inherited at birth. It has a chemical symbol of Fe3O4 and can exist anywhere in the body, transported by the blood even as single molecules. It was seen in brain specimens around 1994 using a powerful electron microscope. It is considered harmless in the medical world but they only see potential harm from a chemical perspective and not a physical one as I have presumed in many posts already.
Magnetite may accrue in the body with age. It may be produced as part of the body's oxidation of unwanted excess iron which is in itself harmful to growing cells. There are about 9 forms of iron oxide but the most common are magnetite and hemetite with chemical symbol Fe2O3. The latter is favoured , does not produce MS because the molecules are not magnetic. Both are believed produced behind the nose according to some authors. Magnetite forms chains of 20 or 30 molecules, called 'magnetosomes' which are used by some birds as compass needles that enable direction finding. Some authors suggest that these chains of magnetosomes consist of molecules alternating between magnetite and hemetite. Magnetosomes are feromagnnetic and are attracted to iron outside the body, but individual molecules of magnetite do not. Both are affected by changing magnetic fields at ultra low frequency. The only other form of iron oxide that has a magnetic field is called 'Greigite', but is rare by comparison.
Small doses of magnetite, coated with other drugs are injected into particularly heart patients, because external magnets can be used to steer these to exact location for maximising effect. The remaining magnetite is chelated and eliminated by the body in 2 days via urine. This is considered most effacacious.
Last edited by jimmylegs on Sun May 26, 2019 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed 'curing ms' from topic title
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Desatascador, dive in! and expel magnetite

Post by jimmylegs »

noting zero peer reviewed references.
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

It's a good thing that there are no peer reviewed references, since such have failed for 35 years to my knowledge. But they are not the only people who can think. The 'Desatascador' is a working solution to MS and not a fantasy. The only problem I find is it is slow, but once again I write that symptoms are reducing everyday and the only way forward is for others to try it for themselves. Have you tried it yet?

I recommend degaussing your shoulders as the first step. This will be the most time consuming but will produce the greatest improvement overall.

I am not deterred by any negative responses, moderators or otherwise. I am just a patient with MS.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Unfortunately unless the 'cure' comes in a simple daily pill, most will not 'swallow' it as being effective. Just a fact!

Gristy56, glad to hear you are doing well and continue to improve. I continue to maintain the improvements I experienced since I began following your recommendations. And I am still hopeful for continued improvement. Your theories seem to make sense. For those that doubt Gristy's theories, the problem of magnetite is a legitimate one and well known. There is plenty of information about it on the web - just do a simple search online.

Frankly, it is too bad that most are not willing to even consider it because it could indeed help them. Given that the treatment is so easy to do and the device is so inexpensive, it makes sense to try it, IMHO. Which is why I did in the first place . And yes, I was skeptical at first, but I am glad I did try it and thank you once again!

What was your interaction with David H Rowitch, MD, PhD, ScD? What were his recommendations?
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

placebos are awesome too. and all the most authoritative sources say 'look it up' in the references.

Return to “General Discussion”