Help improve medication home delivery services, survey and $15 Amazon gift certificate

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
nickm

Help improve medication home delivery services, survey and $15 Amazon gift certificate

Post by nickm »

Hi MS Warriors! I am trying to learn more about the needs of MS patients to develop new services for delivering your specialty medications. If you are willing to help out with this project, I am conducting a 20-minute survey and offering a $15 Amazon gift certificate for qualified US participants. The survey is completely voluntary and anonymous.

I work with Zipline, a medical logistics company that uses Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) or drones to provide deliveries of vital medicines. We wish to be respectful and supportive of this community, and the anonymous results of our survey will only be used internally to help Zipline improve the quality of services it develops for people like you. We understand that the nature of MS treatment often involves specialty pharmaceuticals, and I know that many of you also have difficulty in getting to the pharmacy or receiving delivery of your therapies, which is why we believe that MS patients in particular may benefit from the services that Zipline is hoping to develop.

You are a qualified participant if you live in the United States and receive home delivery of specialty pharmaceuticals that are either high-cost (more than $1,000/mo), highly complex, or require specialized handling or administration such as injection or infusion.

Thank you for your consideration! Survey link: https://forms.gle/7R5LBcxdSPiqnmgJA