Need help

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
seeva
Family Elder

Need help

Post by seeva »

Dear friends I met a m.s lady in a hospital yesterday. Her husband told me that he met a m.s lady also she cannot walk wheelchair bund not able to out of bed her husband found some fooling vitamin
After using for a month het conditions improved now she can drive out of wheelchair almost cured from m.s.the following vitamin
1.sodium ascorbate from nutribi tie imunity
2.life extension bioactive complete B complex
3.ecosmart omega-3
Any one know about this vitamin need more information appreciated
Regards
Seeva
tzootsi
Family Elder

Re: Need help

Post by tzootsi »

Sodium ascorbate is a form of vitamin C. B complex is a fairly common supplement, taken by many. Omega-3 is also taken by many ms'ers. I know all of these are very helpful for MS and health in general, but I've never heard of taking these 3 being a cure for MS, but who knows. The only vitamins I've heard that may actually be really beneficial for MS are mega doses of D3 (the Coimbra protocol), and mega doses of biotin.
Smitler

Post by Smitler »

Are doctors actually prescribing mega doses of D3 and biotin?
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Smitler wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:06 am Are doctors actually prescribing mega doses of D3 and biotin?
I think both treatments are still experimental.

Regarding biotin, you may wish to read the following post.

Tardive Reactivation of Progressive Multiple Sclerosis During Treatment with Biotin.
viewtopic.php?p=259092#p259092
tzootsi
Family Elder

Post by tzootsi »

There scores of doctors, mostly in South America and Europe, that are working with the Coimbra protocol for vitamin D. There is a very informative facebook page in English - 'Coimbra Protocol for Vitamin D'. Also look here: https://www.coimbraprotocol.com/

Return to “General Discussion”