CCSVI

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Bobjones

CCSVI

Post by Bobjones »

I was diagnosed with MS 30 years ago. It is now getting progessivly worst.
CCSVI was performed 0n 7/11/18 at Dayton Interventional Radiology.
I was told that I was one of the unfortunate 30% that didn't see good results.
My Right leg is weak and I often trip and fall. Foot Drop Brace and cane help but I only have a hundred feet of range
I see a MS Neurologist Once a year but is not interested in out of Canada information/results.
I bought the DVD of my CCSVI proccedure and at one point I see blood escaping my left Jugular Vein. I am concerned and would like someone who knows how to read this to see what it means???
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: CCSVI

Post by NHE »

Bobjones wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:08 pm I was diagnosed with MS 30 years ago. It is now getting progessivly worst.
CCSVI was performed 0n 7/11/18 at Dayton Interventional Radiology.
I was told that I was one of the unfortunate 30% that didn't see good results.
My Right leg is weak and I often trip and fall. Foot Drop Brace and cane help but I only have a hundred feet of range
I see a MS Neurologist Once a year but is not interested in out of Canada information/results.
I bought the DVD of my CCSVI proccedure and at one point I see blood escaping my left Jugular Vein. I am concerned and would like someone who knows how to read this to see what it means???
You might try contacting Dr. Sclafani.
Bobjones

Re: CCSVI

Post by Bobjones »

I have made a few copies of this DVD and would like mailing address of where I could forward these to whomever can make sense of them.
Regards, Bobjones