Anyone on Mazent?

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
betsyyoung53

Anyone on Mazent?

Post by betsyyoung53 »

Am considering Mazent for progressive ms. Would like to hear from anyone else on it. Has it helped? How does it make you feel? Do you catch every cold around? I am a grandma who spends lots of time with my grandkids and I don't want to be sick all winter. I have also had cancer and am unsure about weakening my immune system.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Anyone on Mazent?

Post by NHE »

betsyyoung53 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:33 am Am considering Mazent for progressive ms. Would like to hear from anyone else on it. Has it helped? How does it make you feel? Do you catch every cold around? I am a grandma who spends lots of time with my grandkids and I don't want to be sick all winter. I have also had cancer and am unsure about weakening my immune system.
Hi Betsyyoung,
You may be interested in reading through some of the posts on the Mayzent forum.

viewforum.php?f=61

I also recommend reading the doctor's prescribing information which is the FDA approved literature on Mayzent discussing side effects and potential adverse reactions.

https://www.pharma.us.novartis.com/site ... ayzent.pdf

Return to “General Discussion”