Was a Vaccine at the Origin of my MS?

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
vesta
Family Elder

Was a Vaccine at the Origin of my MS?

Post by vesta »

When the highly accomplished researcher Dr. Judy Mikovits concluded in 2011 that since the 1930s, animal retroviruses had been contaminating vaccines leading to human autoimmune disease, cancers and neurological diseases, she told her boss « Tony » (Dr Anthony Fauci) that all vaccinations should be halted until they could be rendered safe.
Rather than see an end to animal tissue derived vaccinations, her warning brought an end to her career. And a vicious campaign to destroy her life and reputation. « When she released this shocking information, she was warned by Dr. Andrew Wakefield that she would become a target, just as he had been. But she assured him that all of her work had been properly reviewed and, of course, she was safe. »++ She was dreadfully wrong. She was declared a thief for having recuperated her research notebooks (with the help of a lab colleague), subjected to expensive ruinous legal procedures and a 4 year gag order. All this an effort by Big Pharma to make sure no other scientist dare threaten their profitability with an inconvenient truth, the most serious threat being their liability. Clearly, medical « science » has been corrupted. The refusal to treat early stage Covid 19 with an effective, low cost medication is the latest chapter in this sordid tale.

Of particular interest for me is the Dr. Judy Mikovits video which alerted me to the possibility that vaccines are at the origin of my Multiple Sclerosis. Why ? If vaccines have introduced animal retroviruses into the blood of the vaccinated leading to disease, why not Multiple Sclerosis as well?

See the video here. Video: Dr. Judy Mikovits and the Real Plague Infecting Humanity
https://www.globalresearch.ca/dr-judy-m ... ty/5720582

More about Dr Mikovits from Organic lifestyle Dec 1,2015 by Allene Edwards
https://www.organiclifestylemagazine.co ... y-that-des
« Judy Mikovits, PhD is a biochemist and molecular biologist with more than 33 years of experience. Internationally known, a veritable “rock star” of the scientific world, she served as the director of the lab of Antiviral Drug Mechanisms at the National Cancer Institute before directing the Cancer Biology program at EpiGenX Pharmaceuticals. She later developed the first neuroimmune institute. Her early work focused on cancer and HIV, her latest on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and autism. She has published more than 50 peer reveiwed articles.
In 2011, she made the discovery that destroyed her career. She found that at least 30% of our vaccines are contaminated with gammaretroviruses. Not only is this contamination associated with autism and chronic fatigue syndrome, it is also associated with Parkinson’s, Lou Gehrig’s disease, and Alzheimer’s...Upon release of this shocking discovery she was threatened and told to destroy her data; she refused. She was fired, then arrested for supposedly stealing her data from her worksite. She had been facing charges and was bound by a gag order from the court for the last four years. Recently, charges were dropped and the gag order was lifted. Dr. Mikovits is now free to talk, and boy is she talking.
The retroviruses contaminating vaccines originate from mice used for research. Dr. Mikovits asks, “How many new retroviruses have we created through all the mouse research, the vaccine research, gene therapy research? More importantly, how many new diseases have we created?”
“When they destroyed all of our work, and discredited everything I or Frank Ruscetti had ever published, and arranged for the publication of my mug shot in Science, the NIH very deliberately sent the message to researchers everywhere about what would happen to any honest scientist who dared ask those important questions.”
New technology now exists to clean up retroviruses in vaccines and blood. Dr. Mikovits believes we will win this war, that we will eventually clean up vaccines, stop vaccinating infants, and stop injecting our children with multiple vaccines. But she also believes the government will continue to cover up their culpability in the current epidemic of autism and other diseases.
When asked about vaccine-injured children, she says, “Those are the victims. And that’s why, I’m working and why, you know, I’ll never shut up. Because they’re the victims that have been hung out to dry.”
Dr. Mikovits is clearly taking a stand against vaccination with today’s vaccines and the current vaccine schedule. Retroviruses are not her only concern. She talks about the effects of aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde, and polysorbate 80. She believes these neurotoxins play a definite part, along with retrovirus contamination, in the rise of several diseases in this country.
Due to the contamination of retroviruses and neurotoxins she doesn’t believe anyone should receive vaccines until vaccines are cleaned up. When that happens, we should only vaccinate for one disease at a time if and when needed. We also should never vaccinate anyone who does not have a healthy immune system, who has a family history of autoimmune diseases, or anyone who is currently ill.
To learn more about Dr. Mikovits’ work and how the government has attempted to silence her, check out her book, Plague, One Scientist’s Intrepid Search for the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), Autism, and Other Diseases.
The science does not support the statement that vaccines are safe and effective. This is not a scientific finding. This is a marketing slogan taught to doctors in medical school. » My emphasis

Back to MS Cure Enigmas : Dr. Mikovits’ work has led me to wonder if vaccines are at the origen of my Multiple Sclerosis. Dr Jimmy Scott thought the TB vaccine I underwent before a 1970 trip to Italy could have made me susceptible. He also scorned the Swine Flu vaccine. Whatever the case, I most certainly won’t allow myself to get bullied now into a Covid 19 vaccine.

Neither will the IT billionaire Elon Musk who had this to say about the « vaccinator » Bill Gates.
https://www.newsweek.com/elon-musk-bill ... la-1535536
"It's like, hey, knucklehead, we actually make the vaccine machines for CureVac, that company you're invested in," he added, before characterizing the reaction to the virus as "irrational" and indicating that he and his family would not take a vaccine."

Thinking about my own health history, it struck me that an earlier Corona virus (and not a vaccine) may be at the origen of my MS; My memory is structured around where we lived. I was born May 1948 and raised in cloudy/rainy Seattle which already implies low Vitamin D MS susceptibility. I probably received the DTP vaccine by age 2. When still in the « old » house November 1957 I was felled by the « Asian » flu, a H2N2 Corona virus. We moved late December 1957. Spring 1958 I fell ill with Mononucleosis and Hepatitus which are closely associated with MS susceptibility. Also Spring 1958 I remember lining up for a Polio vaccine. Before or after the Mono?

Now to the present. COVID 19 begins as a respiratory disease which, according to Professor Zamboni, becomes a vascular disease. Multiple Sclerosis is a vascular disease.

Could it be that my vascular system was damaged by the 1957 Asian Flu Coronavirus pandemic just as COVID19 victims fall victim to a vascular disease now? And where is Mononucleosis in this picture ?
(There is perhaps a not so minor difference between Covid 19 and the 1957 Asian flu. According to Professor Luc Montagnier, who received the 2008 Nobel Prize for work on the Aids Virus, a « sorceror's apprentice » inserted the Aids Virus into a Corona virus to create Covid 19 which eventually escaped from the Wuhan Virology lab. From which team, the Chinese, the French, the American ? This news has been hushed up.)

But let’s return to the Vaccine question.

We don’t need a vaccine if there is an effective treatment. And there is. Dr Anthony Fauci has known since the 2005 SARS epidemic that one can reduce the viral load of the Corona virus using Hydroxychloroquine HCQ. The French researcher Dr Raoult has demonstrated HCQ’s effectiveness in treating Covid 19 since January 2020. Dr Zelenko of New York has demonstrated HCQ’s effectiveness as have all the countries who treat their citizens with HCQ on time (within 5 to 7 days of symptom onset.) So why has the very inexpensive HCQ been demonized and taken off the market in the rich countries ? Why has the inexpensive Interferon Alpha spray not been approved by the FDA these past 40 years (another candidate to treat Covid 19 according to Dr Mikovits.)? Why have we been told to wait for a vaccine as economies are shut down and people die ? Consider the following

Quotes below are from The Nation article by Tim Schwab Oct 5, 2020 While the Poor Get Sick, Bill Gates Just Gets Richer

« And Gates’s priorities in developing and distributing a Covid vaccine, Elder says, are increasingly the world’s priorities, as multilateral institutions like the World Health Organization have ceded leadership to a group of public-private partnerships where Gates provides key funding. These organizations, the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations and Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, are working with the WHO to develop “the largest and most diverse Covid-19 vaccine portfolio in the world,” which they hope can deliver billions of vaccine doses in the year ahead, including to many poor countries…Love and other critics say a key role Gates has played in the pandemic has been elevating the pharmaceutical industry—for example, pushing the University of Oxford to deliver its leading Covid-19 vaccine platform into the hands of Big Pharma. The resulting partnership with AstraZeneca had another effect, as Bloomberg and Kaiser Health News recently reported, changing the university’s distribution model from an open-license platform, designed to make its vaccine freely available for any manufacturer, to an exclusive license controlled by AstraZeneca…“Our foundation has a lot of vaccine expertise and deep relationships with the manufacturers, and so, we’ve taken our staff and now are looking at each of these [potential vaccine] constructs and the data and making sure that for the ones that are the most promising, there is a plan to have multiple factories in Asia, multiple factories in the Americas, multiple factories in Europe…. We understand which of these vaccines we can scale up the production, and I’m hopeful that it will be at that large number, because the cooperation from the pharma companies, of saying, ‘yes, you can use my factory to make someone else’s vaccine,’ we’re getting a very good response to that, and that’s really unprecedented.”… In the same way that policy-makers and journalists have called on Trump to release his tax forms, in part to understand if he may be financially benefiting from his presidency, Bill Gates’s tax records and investment portfolio bear scrutiny because of his leadership role in the pandemic—whose total cost to the global economy is in the trillions of dollars…If the pandemic does end up delivering a financial windfall to Bill Gates or his foundation, it may pale in comparison to the political boost he’s received as Earth’s de facto vaccine czar. His widely lauded role in the pandemic already appears to have helped institutionalize and normalize his political power in other areas where the foundation works. Earlier this year, over chorus of praise for Gates’s leadership on Covid, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo announced he will lean on the Gates Foundation to help him “reimagine” the state’s education policy. » (my emphasis)

Gates has basically taken over WHO, NIH, and the CDC in the US and his influence has contaminated the European Medical Authorities. And equally dangerous, he and other big money players are corrupting the world press with their « philanthropic » contributions. Consider TORTOISE MEDIA as an example. Quotes from https://www.globalresearch.ca/billionai ... jr/5725810

« Tortoise Media’s funding partners include two of the wealthiest billionaires on the planet: Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg….
Shortly after Tortoise Media was launched, two of its funding partners participated in a global-pandemic exercise called Event 201, which was held in New York City in October 2019 and involved 15 lead participants.
Independent journalist Rosemary Frei, who has written extensively about COVID-19, told me by email that Event 201 “simulated a novel-coronavirus pandemic – and eerily reflected what started to roll out in the real world shortly after that, including measures against the virus causing the markets to crash.” Frei told me, “One of the event’s main sponsors was the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation,” and “a representative from the foundation was among the 15 lead participants… With Edelman and the Gates Foundation worried about dis- and misinformation circulating over the internet, these two Tortoise partners appear to have joined forces with Tortoise partners Facebook and Google, which during the pandemic lockdown have been censoring public health information from a variety of websites. A Facebook spokesperson recently told The Guardian that “we have removed 7m [million] pieces of Covid-19-related misinfo between April and June…” [13]
In a feature article for the Columbia Journalism Review (August 21, 2020), Tim Schwab stated: “As philanthropists increasingly fill in the funding gaps at news organizations – a role that is almost certain to expand in the media downturn following the coronovirus pandemic – an underexamined worry is how this will affect the ways newsrooms report on their benefactors. Nowhere does this concern loom larger than with the Gates Foundation, a leading donor to newsrooms and a frequent subject of favorable news coverage.” [15]
Schwab examined “nearly twenty thousand charitable grants the Gates foundation had made through the end of June [2020] and found more than $250 million going toward journalism.” Recipients included the BBC, NBC, Al-Jazeera, ProPublica, National Journal, The Guardian, Univision, Medium, the Financial Times, The New York Times, The Atlantic, the Texas Tribune, Gannett, Washington Monthly, Le Monde, the Seattle Times, the Center for Investigative Reporting, Participant, the Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting, the National Press Foundation, the International Center for Journalists, and the American Press Institute.
Schwab called the list incomplete because the Gates Foundation doesn’t have to report everything it fund. Schwab stated: “In the same way that the news media has given Gates an outsize voice in the pandemic, the foundation has long used its charitable giving to shape the public discourse on everything from global health to education [favouring charter schools] to agriculture [pro-GMOs] – a level of influence that has landed Bill Gates on Forbes’ list of the most powerful people in the world.” [16]… As Columbia Journalism Review’s Tim Schwab stated: “Bill Gates has shown how seamlessly the most controversial industry captain can transform his public image from tech villain to benevolent philanthropist. Insofar as journalists are supposed to scrutinize wealth and power, Gates should probably be one of the most investigated people on earth – not the most admired.” [28] But if Tortoise Media and its “family” of partners and members have their way, that’s how things will remain. »

As an example of how the Gates group has corrupted reporting on Science, « On Sept. 17, Toronto-based The Globe and Mail newspaper published an extraordinary and very lengthy article vilifying Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and calling him “a top voice of misinformation on social media.” The headline for the piece summarizes its range: “How a Kennedy became a ‘superspreader’ of hoaxes on COVID-19, vaccines, 5G and more”. [1]
For more than a decade, Kennedy Jr. has raised issues about vaccine safety through the organization he founded, Children’s Health Defense. »

So here we come to the crux of the matter.

Kennedy has raised serious, scientific based doubts on the safety (and desirability) of vaccines. (I found the Mikovits video through him.) Reason for the Toronto smear ?
These doubts threaten the Gates’ drive to vaccinate the world for COVID 19.

The irony of all this for me, I may have discovered the origin of my MS, not so much in a vaccine, but in an earlier Coronavirus Pandemic. But I won't now compound my difficulties by getting a Covid 19 vaccine.

++ Allene Edwards

Previously published on my site MSCureEnigmas.net https://www.mscureenigmas.net/
Last edited by vesta on Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Was a Vaccine at the Origin of my MS?

Post by jimmylegs »

i can't read all the above today. personal short answer, anecdotally maybe it was a factor. statistically, nope.

long answer (from my perspective):

yes i had a travel vaccine in the weeks preceding my dx. yes my immune system was literally starved and i would say very vulnerable the time.

could the vaccine have been a contributing factor? maybe (there were others, including genetic susceptibility).

could the timing of the vaccine in relation to my dx have been a coincidence? yep.

is my personal, n=1 'maybe' generalizable to others? nope.
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.