COVID jab 1 of 2

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

COVID jab 1 of 2

Post by jimmylegs »

6 hours in, not noticing any sfx so far :)
almost 24 hrs now. still nothing noticeable. wonder what today will be like..
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
Zyklon
Family Elder

Re: COVID jab 1 of 2

Post by Zyklon »

Welcome to the jab club :D
Pain! You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
Pain! You break me down, you build me up, believer, believer
Pain! Oh let the bullets fly, oh let them rain
My life, my love, my drive, it came from... Pain!
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

thx! :D did you get 2 shots?
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
Zyklon
Family Elder

Post by Zyklon »

Yea got the second Biontech today. Mild injection site pain and some dizzyness.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

ah, nice turnaround time! unless the situation here changes, i will be waiting until the end of august for 2nd shot. in the meantime, i'll be interested to hear whether you notice major differences after this dose, compared to the first one. hopefully all goes well over there!
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

jimmylegs wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:13 am ah, nice turnaround time! unless the situation here changes, i will be waiting until the end of august for 2nd shot. in the meantime, i'll be interested to hear whether you notice major differences after this dose, compared to the first one. hopefully all goes well over there!
Why is there such a long delay? Is it to spread out the vaccine supply? That may change efficacy.
Zyklon
Family Elder

Post by Zyklon »

Compared to the first shot, this one is definitely making me more dizzy. I guess my immune response is stronger than the first shot.

In addition, there is a burning sensation on the injection site.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

@NHE yep a supply issue - some of the local rationale: '... while initial efficacy data indicated scheduling second shots up to 16 weeks after the first was a viable option, the time people will have to wait in reality is “expected to be less.” '

in my public health unit, ppl with highest risk conditions are eligible for the shorter interval. next highest risk (incl neurological diseases linked to respiratory function) are eligible for the 16 week interval.

@Zyklon oh boy what fun :S at least the changes do seem to suggest efficacy! will be interesting to compare notes after the longer interval...
Zyklon
Family Elder

Post by Zyklon »

T0+12 was maximum arm pain. Definitely affecting daily life
T0+16 sweating and maybe some mild fever
T0+24 minimal arm pain and nothing else

Good job M.D Uğur Şahin and M.D Özlem Türeci. So proud of you.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

thx for the info - sounds very manageable, all things considered :)
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

March
What is the evidence for extending the SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) vaccine dosing schedule?
https://bcmj.org/articles/what-evidence ... g-schedule

April
An Updated Look at the 16-Week Window Between Doses of Vaccines in BC For COVID-19
https://bcmj.org/letters-covid-19/updat ... c-covid-19
vesta
Family Elder

Post by vesta »

jimmylegs wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:33 am @NHE yep a supply issue - some of the local rationale: '... while initial efficacy data indicated scheduling second shots up to 16 weeks after the first was a viable option, the time people will have to wait in reality is “expected to be less.” '

in my public health unit, ppl with highest risk conditions are eligible for the shorter interval. next highest risk (incl neurological diseases linked to respiratory function) are eligible for the 16 week interval.

@Zyklon oh boy what fun :S at least the changes do seem to suggest efficacy! will be interesting to compare notes after the longer interval...
Greetings:

1. I can see you guys are eager guinea pigs for the mRNA shots. See below the conclusion of the Salk Institute (remember Salk of Polio vaccine fame ?) and Mike Whitney’s conclusion. See also Israeli Report Finds Catastrophic Side Effects Of …
Traduire cette page
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com ... eli-report...
Il y a 2 jours · Israeli People Committee’s Report found horrible side effects from Pfizer Vaccine - affecting every system in the HUMAN BODY! A civilian body of leading Israeli health experts have published its April report on side effects that indicate damage to almost every system in the human body. The Pfizer vaccine had been linked to more deaths…

1. The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays ... - salk.edu
Traduire cette page
https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-n ... ke-protein...
30/04/2021 · Salk researchers and collaborators show how the protein damages cells, confirming COVID-19 as a primarily vascular disease April 30, 2021 LA JOLLA—Scientists have known for a while that SARS-CoV-2’s distinctive “spike” proteins help the virus infect its host by latching on to healthy cells.

New Report Sheds Light on Vaccine Doomsday Cult - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on GlobalizationNew Report Sheds Light on Vaccine Doomsday Cult - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Now there is solid evidence that: Mike Whitney quote
"1. Covid-19 is primarily a disease of the vascular system (The vascular system, also called the circulatory system, is made up of the vessels that carry blood and lymph through the body.) and not the respiratory system.
2. The main culprit is the spike protein. (Spike protein–“a glycoprotein that protrudes from the envelope of some viruses” Merriam-Webster “Like a key in a lock, these spike proteins fuse to receptors on the surface of cells, allowing the virus’s genetic code to invade the host cell, take over its machinery and replicate.” Bruce Lieberman)
Simply put, if Covid-19 is primarily a vascular disease and if the main instrument of physical damage is the spike protein, then then why are we injecting people with billions of spike proteins?"

Covid 19 can be effectively treated within 5-7 days of symptom onset.

Best regards, Vesta
Zyklon
Family Elder

Post by Zyklon »

@vesta

I don't give a damn about such shit. I trust scientific trials. Phase 3 trial of the Biontech vaccine is very very promising and proves that it is safe.
Last edited by Zyklon on Sat May 08, 2021 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

Zyklon
Family Elder

Post by Zyklon »

Got my 3rd jab as a booster shot :D

Intense injection site pain almost immobilized my arm movement for 8 hours. The next day it was only mild.

In addition, very mild dizziness for 1 day.