A true story about colloidal gold!

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
DIM
Family Elder

A true story about colloidal gold!

Post by DIM »

"I have had multiple sclerosis for 30 years now. It was triggered by mandatory shots required for the RN program. Hep. A and B.
Somewhere I came across a video that showed colloidal gold can help to detox injuries. Now I have tried about everything over the past 30 years including diet changes and detoxes.
In November last year a lady ran a stop sign injuring me badly. The spinal cord was damaged. It left me with paralysis on my left leg, foot, toes. I could not move them on their own. My left arm was twisting into a bizarre shape. I could not control it.
4 days ago, I started taking colloidal gold from Amazon. 200 PPM. Several times a day.
On the evening of day two, I noticed I could move my toes, foot, and leg. It totally amazed me. I thought that side was forever destroyed from all my body has been through. I thought well, lets see if I can move them tomorrow.
The next day I could still move them, so I showed my neighbor. She was shocked. Not only does the CG colloidal gold help with the paralysis, but it helps with pain and clarity of thought. It gives me energy. Apparently it helps with ATP production.
Day 4, I can still move my toes, foot, and leg. The muscles are fatigued from me doing more, like cleaning and going for a walk. It's going to take some time to get them to improve the strength. With being able to move them better, the foot drop has decreased. I am not tripping like I used to. I feel like I can accomplish a trip to the grocery store today. Really I am thrilled beyond belief. You see I live alone. I was afraid I would end up in a nursing home in the near future. This is life changing for me on being independent.
Yesterday I found some videos that showed people taking colloidal gold in a study improved greatly. It had me knowing I am on the right track.
I just thought I would share as it is one of the greatest things I have discovered for helping MS. I don't take any medications. I don't believe in taking toxic things into the body. So far diet and supplements have worked well for me. That was until the car accident.
I am ever so grateful to have regained mobility from those previously paralyzed limb."

By Cindy Laughlin @Facebook group "Remyelination- Reaching for the Possible in Multiple Sclerosis"
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: A true story about colloidal gold!

Post by NHE »

DIM wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:37 pm Somewhere I came across a video that showed colloidal gold can help to detox injuries.
There is no link to this video. It would have been a straight forward task to search through the browser history to find this video. The person claims what appears to be miraculous improvement in just 4 days. I think that most people undergoing such symptom improvement would recall where they had found the information.
DIM wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:37 pm Yesterday I found some videos that showed people taking colloidal gold in a study improved greatly.
Again, there is no link to the videos so other people cannot evaluate the information for themselves. In addition, a search at PubMed for “colloidal gold” “multiple sclerosis” uncovered no studies.
DIM
Family Elder

Post by DIM »

I totally agree, I posted the "experience" just for the consideration of all of us!
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

I did find the following study at
Clinicaltrials.gov
that looked at remyelination in optic neuritis.

Nanocrystalline Gold to Treat Remyelination Failure in Chronic Optic Neuropathy In Multiple Sclerosis (VISIONARY-MS)

The study was terminated early due to low enrollment because of covid. It was sponsored by Clene Nanomedicine, Inc. This is the same company that looked at remyelination in chronic cuprizone and acute lysolecithin rodent animal models. Six of the 17 authors were from Clene.

Nanocatalytic activity of clean-surfaced, faceted nanocrystalline gold enhances remyelination in animal models of multiple sclerosis
Sci Rep. 2020 Feb 11;10(1):1936.

The free full text is available.

In addition, Dr Brandon Beaber has reviewed the above trial's results.

So, it turns out that there is at least one video after all.

Does this mean we should go out and buy any old colloidal gold supplement?

No.

First off, the supplement industry is unregulated. Just because a product's label says it's colloidal gold doesn't mean it actually contains colloidal gold. It also doesn't say anything about possible contaminants which would be particularly important with a supplement made of metal as many metals, e.g., lead, cadmium, aluminum, mercury and others, are toxic. Even if a supplement was pure colloidal gold, it might be different from what was used in the study. Many colloidal gold supplements are red in color. The nanocrystalline gold used in the study was black. Lastly, the study only ran for 48 weeks. This is too short of a time to ascertain if there are long term negative side effects.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Here's a video from Clene Nanomedicine discussing results in MS and Parkinson's.