Johns Eyes

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Melody
Family Elder

Johns Eyes

Post by Melody »

As some here will know I've been trying supplement approach to fix John's eye affected by ON in 1998. The good part is something is happening and he is getting flashes of clarity which have been absent sine 1998. He has also been able to see color again in the past several months. The bad part is I can't tell you which supplement if any are responsible. What a SUCK ASS way to report findings but it is the best I can do. Sorry. I have been laughed at but SuperVision is one of the supplements we started on about 150 days ago or 5 months I was just counting pills. Again sorry but John is on so many supplements it might be a combo affect.
John was diagnosed Jan 2005. On lipitor 20mg .On Copaxone since July 4,2005. Vitamin D3 2000iu-4000iu (depending on sunshine months)June 10 2005(RX::Dr. O'Connor) Omega 3 as well Turmeric since April 2005. Q10 60mg. 1500mg liquid Glucosamine Nov 2005.
TwistedHelix
Family Elder

Post by TwistedHelix »

Hi Melody,

First of all, don't apologise for not carrying out a double blind, placebo controlled study of 2000 volunteers over four continents for three years! :D You've done what most of us do when faced with this disease: learn as much as we can and then try to make some sensible choices in the face of contradictory research and incomplete knowledge. Whatever the cause, I'm glad John's vision has improved.
I've never heard of "Supervision", so I've no idea why anyone would laugh at it -- I'm guessing it's a special supplement formulated to improve eyesight -- but whatever, if something has helped, just keep on keeping on!

Dom.
Muu
Family Elder

Post by Muu »

Ditto.
Muu

Return to “General Discussion”