If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
71jules
Family Elder

Post by 71jules »

Hi, I would just like to say thank you and I found the mentioned link very interesting.
One thing I found a bit confusing was were they saying night sweats could be a symptom of MS or couldn't? I thought they meant could.
I have developed night sweats even though it is winter in Australia and am confused and know the blood work showed nothing. Another symptom I wonder about mentioning or not to the new Neuro who will be on the case of discovering whether or not she thinks all my symptoms could be MS too.

Jules :wink:
Hugs to every single one of you I have and will meet on this site. Whether I end up with a diagnosis or not it will have been a pleasure knowing you all via this site. Take care now and forever. :) <3
notasperfectasyou
Family Elder

The Differential Diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis

Post by notasperfectasyou »

Here is one of the best articles I've seen that helps you think about other illnesses that can mimic MS or be misdiagnosed as MS.

The Differential Diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis

I thought it ought to be here somewhere that folks can seach for it in the future. Ken
It would be really nice to be able to put links in here

If I have included a bad link, google the word "Scholar", click link for "Google Scholar". Search for the name of the paper and author in Google Scholar.
robbie
Family Elder

Post by robbie »

By far the most important disease confused with MS is
psychiatric illness
does this mean then that some of us here are crazy?
Had ms for 28 yrs,
8.5 EDSS
SPMS, 54 yrs old
Taking it day by day
Artifishual
Family Elder

Post by Artifishual »

Hi Jules

when my ms was most active I too had night sweats, almost every night I would wake up soaking wet. Since my symptoms have calmed down I have not had any. I think these are directly linked to ms, but that's just my $.00002 worth.

Robbie about one in 5 around here are definitely crazy!! you have been here long enough to know that!! (pointing my finger @ Bob)

Return to “General Discussion”