Human Growth Hormone (hgh) therapy

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
catchesya

Human Growth Hormone (hgh) therapy

Post by catchesya »

I have been reading a lot about the benefits of inject-able hgh therapies on the web and my Doctor is now on the fence about prescribing it. Other patients, both male and female have been requesting it. I know of one doctor in NYC from an anti-aging clinic that prescribed to my friend who has RRMS and he is doing awesome. I would go but they only except cash. So it winds up being a very expensive therapy.

HgH therapy is supposed to be the holy grail of therapies and the one drug whose main side effect is you looking younger.

I need to learn more and educate myself and my doctor and others to this approach. Benefits I have been discovering on the web all match up to what real people say. I dream of being close to normal again.

one of the hgh drugs i have been reading about is, Sermorelin Acetate, there are others of course but this seems to be the popular one...

Please post any knowledge or links on hgh.

Thanks,

Catchesya
Mr. Pickles. I wake up everyday trying to figure out how my life turned out to be blessed with MS. :o)  I often believe it is God's way to prove to the masses just how strong we are.  MS sucks, but it will never beat me.<br />
DIM
Family Elder

Post by DIM »

At least 2 gramms of GABA every night promotes naturally HGH while calms you for sleep!
And has no side effects.
Bubba
Family Elder

Post by Bubba »

HGH has been on my mind for a long time. I can remeber back about 8 years ago when it became very popular then dropped off the map. I think I am going to do some more digging on this...
FastBenz
Family Member

Post by FastBenz »

Going to start it on Monday to see how I do. I did have all bloodwork done. They were recommending a bunch of other things but very pricey.
Bubba
Family Elder

Post by Bubba »

Fast, please keep us updated on your status once you start the HGH????
w/m 44
The problem comes with the decision of weighing the unknown with the unknown.
joeymia
Family Member

Post by joeymia »

I tested deficient in IGF but the stuff is way to expensive without insurance approval. The dosage that I was prescribed costs about 400 a week! Insurance is making my jump through hoops to get the approval. I now need to meet with a endocrinologist and do a CLAMP test.
Daisy3
Family Elder

Post by Daisy3 »

Is it good for all types of MS?

Someone else mentioned it to me for something else..
FastBenz
Family Member

Post by FastBenz »

Anyone have any results on HGH?