LDN in New Zealand

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Kar1
Getting to Know You...

LDN in New Zealand

Post by Kar1 »

I am wanting to approach my Doctor about getting LDN. Not sure how to go about or even if she knows it exists. Who in NZ gets it from their Doctor and what do I need to do to get it? Any advice appreciated
marigoldrobyn

Post by marigoldrobyn »

hi a Dr tye in blockhouse Bay in auckland prescribed it for me .I didn't need to take any information along and as he has presribed it before he would do so again i think.The compounding pharmacy DCN or PCN compounding 09 442 1722 is the only place to get it compounded if you ph Sandra there she will tell you to post the original script if you cannot visit in person .if you do this they can send it to you directly and this saves you a lot of money as if they send to a chemist the chemists double the price,
best of luck
Kar1
Getting to Know You...

Post by Kar1 »

Hi, thank you so much for that. If you dont mind me asking, how did you find LDN, was it of benefit to you? I have heard great things about it, and it is much less harmful than any of the drugs for MS. If you prefer you can PM me.

Return to “Low Dose Naltrexone”