blood thinners after CCSVI and LDN

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
tabbycat

blood thinners after CCSVI and LDN

Post by tabbycat »

Hi,
I have used LDN successfully for 1 1/2 years for MS. I'm about to go in and get possible stents during my second CCSVI procedure. I'd like to go back on LDN for it's healing properties. But, if I am on blood thinners for the recommended 6 months....is it advised? I've been on my own with this from day one.....no doctor, no script. Other than the CRAB shots, I've always believed that LDN could be taken with any other drug.....anyone know? :?: I am off it now for the upcoming procedure.
LR1234
Family Elder

Post by LR1234 »

I am on LDN and Warfarin. I don't seem to be having any issues although my INR has lowered a bit....I might need to see if LDN can make itharder to reach a theraputic INR.
tabbycat

Post by tabbycat »

Thanks alot....good to know.
ErikaSlovakia
Family Elder

Post by ErikaSlovakia »

I was injecting Clexane (bloodthinner) for 60 days after my procedure in Poland. I have been also taking LDN. I had no problems at all.
I have told Dr. Simka abou LDN of course. He had no problems with that.
I take 50 mg of Aspirin - I do not feel any problems.
Erika
Aug. 7, 09 Doppler Ultras. in Poland, left Jugul. valve problem, RRMS since 1996, now SPMS,
- Nov.3,09: one stent in the left jug. vein in Katowice, Poland, LDN, never on DMDs
- Jan. 19, 11: control venography in Katowice - negative but I feel worse