I've run out of LDN, can anyone help?

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
jgkarob
Family Elder

I've run out of LDN, can anyone help?

Post by jgkarob »

Hi,
I've been on LDN for 2 1/2 years. It's been a pretty good experience, all in all.
(I've also been on Rebif since 2000 and it's been very successful).
I ran out of LDN two weeks ago and I can't afford to buy more. I've tried to see if I can buy a packet of Naltrexone (or ReVia) but the prices are unbelievable.
I can't afford a private prescription and believe it or not, LDN does not exist in Spain.
I have been told that I can get an e-med prescription from the UK, but this s just too expensive for us right now.
Does anyone know of a reasonably priced pharmacy that will sell me a packet of Naltrexone?
Is anyone from Spain on LDN and can explain it to a doctor?

I've had great results from LDN regarding my bladder. It works like it should, after years of urgency/incontinence and Tena pads.
What I've noticed, is that since stopping LDN, my bladder is still behaving itself.
I wonder if the pathways that control the nerves have repaired themselves due to the LDN?
If someone can help, I'd be very grateful.
Thanks.
MegansMom
Family Elder

Post by MegansMom »

There are a few low cost pharmacies on the low dose naltrexone website. Google it.
Cat (Catherine Somerville on FB)
MegansMom
My 35 yo daughter is newly dx 8/19/10 (had 12 symptoms)
Dx with Type A CCSVI- 1 IJV & double "candy wrapper" appearance of her Azygos
Venoplasty done Sept 21, 2010
Doing extremely well-
jgkarob
Family Elder

Post by jgkarob »

I could be wrong, and if I am, apologies.
I'm not a troll.
I really do want to restart LDN. I've asked at the LDN Trust and no one could help.
I'm even personal (as in having met them) friends with one of their mods.
I'm on the DVD with my testimony, having done an interview with the admirable Linda Elsegood.
If my problem could be solved by 'googling' don't you think I'd have done this?
My problem is that I live in northwest Spain and I can't find a compounding farmacia or a cheap pharmacy.
I need specific help, not to be given the usual thisisms cold shoulder.

MegansMom wrote:There are a few low cost pharmacies on the low dose naltrexone website. Google it.

Return to “Low Dose Naltrexone”