7 days on ldn and feeling great!

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
bonitamae
Getting to Know You...

7 days on ldn and feeling great!

Post by bonitamae »

I am 7 days in---and up to 2.0 mg and noticed several things so far--------last 3 nights I SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT w/o having to get up to pee or fight to go back to sleep----I feel a general sense of well-being-----------------tremors are still there, but if i stretch before exercise I even took a spin with my walker and altho it is hard, I did it---i've been wheelchair bound for 5 years and have to be honest and say my exercising has fallen way down---I am taking all the supplements suggested by joan in her "helping myself" paper written for those post ccsvi------neuro now wants me to start gilenya as I have been off tysabri due to being pre-disposed to the virus that causes pml-----my thought is to start gilenya to wave off the tysabri rebound effect, then downsize to possible copazone or just ldn. such a crap shoot----but for the moment i am feeling GOOD and want to appreciate every second of it............
heartsandskulls
Family Member

Re: 7 days on ldn and feeling great!

Post by heartsandskulls »

I've always wanted to try LDN but I'm currently taking oxycodone as well as fentanyl patches and wanted to know if that meant that I couldn't take the Naltrexone would block the opiates from working properly. Any one know?
CD
Family Elder

Post by CD »

Definitely. I had some surgery and Fentanyl IV was used, it didn't help me at all with the pain, and I was off LDN for about a week. I received a Morphine shot in the IV post surgery and it made little difference.

I am on LDN for 3 years now. I need more surgery (eye this time) so I stopped it for two weeks this time. I feel tired and know I need my LDN fix badly. It helps with pain and is uplifting for mood too. :smile:
CD
Where there is a will, there is a way. "HOPE"

CCSVI Procedure December 2010
leetz
Family Elder

Post by leetz »

look it up on your search engine...i believe there is an ldn website to answer your question...
GOD BLESS.... CCSVI treatment Dr. Siskin great doc....symptom's improved for about 3 week's (gait, balance, spasticity) now back to square 1...

Return to “Low Dose Naltrexone”