I have definitely progressed while on LDN

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
MSnik
Getting to Know You...

Re: I have definitely progressed while on LDN

Post by MSnik »

Ill go back and read it again, but i have to say, everything I was able to glean from it, was about dental issues and MS symptoms.
Thank you. I know you are trying to help.
Obviously, you are correct. With the amount of lesions I have, especially on my brain stem, I should not be graduating with top honors, working 70 hours a week, finishing my doctoral classes for my PhD and running around in a high pressure regional manager position across 8 states. Obviously, I have beat the odds..
Amir
Family Elder

Re: I have definitely progressed while on LDN

Post by Amir »

MSnik wrote:Ill go back and read it again, but i have to say, everything I was able to glean from it, was about dental issues and MS symptoms.
Thank you. I know you are trying to help.
Obviously, you are correct. With the amount of lesions I have, especially on my brain stem, I should not be graduating with top honors, working 70 hours a week, finishing my doctoral classes for my PhD and running around in a high pressure regional manager position across 8 states. Obviously, I have beat the odds..
I had time to go over a couple of the pages of this thread and I note that the postings are engrossed in the merits of LDN, LDN & Interferons etc. The pages which I had quoted and you appear to discard, are a wake up call. From what I have discovered there is a completely different physical dimension to MS and patients must look into their history of trauma to the neck, the asymmetry of the Atlas vertebra, gross dental interferences and Jaw dysfunction as the major contributor to the development of incapacities and other symptoms.
The brain lesions more than likely develop from increased CSF pressure in the brain because of increased veinous back pressure consequent upon neck malrotations/injury and have little to do with the development of physical incapacities which are almost entirely caused by structural asymmetries. The symptom resolution requires physical treatment!
The brain lesions are also more than likely present in the stroma of the brain and not the parenchyma and thus mostly inconsequential.

Return to “Low Dose Naltrexone”