Anyone know a doctor who prescribes ldn in virginia?

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
ekfloyd89

Anyone know a doctor who prescribes ldn in virginia?

Post by ekfloyd89 »

Hi, my name is Erica. I was diagnosed with RRMS in 2010 at the age of 21.. The doctor I was working with was rude and didn't seem concerned with me at all. I was going to the vcu hospital. I went about 4 times in that yr follow ups and steroid treatments that I hated because they made me feel like crap. I wouldn't go on any of the treatments they offered me because the side effects scared the crap out of me and I wanted to be on ldn since i had done my research. So I could at least count that one out if it didn't work and I needed to go to something else. Well I have put all of that to the side in my life and haven't seen a doctor in 2 years. Been going down hill it seems since then so I need to get the ball rolling on things a bit. I am starting to have vision problems and pain behind my right eye which is scaring me a bit so I am going to see my reg doctor tomorrow and go from there.. I have had vertigo, double vision, leg numbness and hand numbness all within the last 4 yrs. The numbness happens more often then the rest and I have lost some feeling in my hands which I know is permanent. I know I am rambling but I dont have anyone to talk to who knows much about this and I probably should have joined something like this a long time ago. If anyone knows where to find a doctor in va that prescribes ldn or even near va I would drive to north carolina or any of the other surrounding states. I just need to do something. Any other advice would be appreciated too.

thanks! :?

Return to “Low Dose Naltrexone”