Help!!!

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Galac180

Help!!!

Post by Galac180 »

need help! I live in Ukraine, I learned about LDN Inet. Doctors in my country do not know the LDN. I started ldn in October, 1.5 -2-2,5- 3 mg was first luchshe.V December (8 weeks) 3 mg were new signs: paresthesia, spasms - reduced to 1 mg, was no better. LDN does not suit me?!? or have to wait much to take LDN. I read that the first may be worse, much better to wait? or quit and go solumedrol?I'm sorry but I do not know English - Google translator
tzootsi
Family Elder

Re: Help!!!

Post by tzootsi »

LDN does not help everyone. Also look at Dr Coimbra's vitamin D treatment, and MedDay's biotin treatment.
HUD45
Family Member

Post by HUD45 »

It sounds like you are in the middle of an exacerbation in symptoms Galac. Best to stop LDN until you stabilize in my opinion. Once you have stopped exacerbation, perhaps try the LDN again by slowly titrating your dose up to a tolerable level. It took me two tries to start LDN, gradually is best.

Best.....HUD
Galac180

Post by Galac180 »

LDN did aggravation? I read the beginning of LDN provides increased symptoms. LDN helped me at once (10 days) it is better to walk, but then - more dose of 2.5: nausea, cramps and paresthesias three days stopped LDN, then start 0.5 or 1.0. I want to give ldn 6 months. only smaller dose, but I read that less than 1.75 does not work for MS. Thanks for any advice and experience. gave you LDN you long on it? dose? you started a second time
HUD45
Family Member

Post by HUD45 »

Yes, it seemed like the timing of my exacerbation was the same as when I started LDN. So, I stopped it for a month and re-started LDN more gradually. I had increased spasticity and pain. I have been taking LDN for 4 months now.
I started the LDN at 1.5 mg and increased to 3.5 mg over a month. You could extend lower dosage for a few months to tolerate better.
My goal is a 6-8 month trial for effect. I hope it helps me!
Good luck Galac...HUD
Lionel
Family Member

Post by Lionel »

I agree with HUD.

LDN is not so good to use alone.

Read the topic about Coimbra Protocol and contact a doctor - http://www.thisisms.com/forum/coimbra-h ... 27182.html

Compared with conventional protocol, Coimbra Protocol is cheap and easy to follow. And the side effects are almost non-existent or minimal.

Take a look on it.

Return to “Low Dose Naltrexone”