6mg ldn

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Pookie
Getting to Know You...

6mg ldn

Post by Pookie »

My boyfriend is on 6 mg of LDN - probably for the last 3 months. Does anyone else take this dosage?

Thanks.

Marlene
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

everything I have read states a dose of 4.5 or lower. But if he is a big boy, maybe they scaled it up; which in itself I have not herd of.
watergypsy
Family Member

Post by watergypsy »

Did he begin at this dose or has he increased it for a specific reason? And, if so, why???

Sorry to be inquisitive but I have been changing amounts for over a year now trying to find a dose that will get rid of really dreadful spasticity in my legs.

Ldn has fixed every other problem I had and I have no symptoms other than this stiffness is which bad enough to make me housebound – infuriating when everything else is fine.

Is there no spasticity at 6 mg? Perhaps I should try something much larger and see what that does?
watergypsy
Family Member

Post by watergypsy »

CureOrBust - I forgot to say that I've had this body size/dose conversation with my supplier and it seems that some tiny females do take 5 or 6 mg and some big chaps take as little as 1 or 2 - seems to be neither rhyme nor reason for this!

Return to “Low Dose Naltrexone”