MS does not exist You have all been lied to - Big pharma

A board to discuss the newly-released drug Tysabri, (formerly known as Antegren) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
MSBS

MS does not exist You have all been lied to - Big pharma

Post by MSBS »

HERE ARE THE REAL ANSWERS- Google this MS does not exist, what You all have is Lyme parasites, they can be micro tiny and hide even in the white blood cells, or be even as big as 2 inches long. Google MS is Lyme, or Anatomy of a cover up.
Or Lyme is parasitic and bacterial, we have all been lied to ........

http://owndoc.com/lyme/multiple-scleros ... -cover-up/
David1949
Family Elder

Re: MS does not exist You have all been lied to - Big pharma

Post by David1949 »

The article says; "Perhaps the biggest ongoing medical scandal of the past hundred years is the fact that it has been known since 1911 that Multiple Sclerosis is caused by a bacterium,".

If true then antibiotics should cure it. Over the years I've had a multitude of antibiotics for various reasons, including at least one that can get past the BBB. But I still have MS.

I've taken amoxicillin and doxycycline in recent years. Both can penetrate the blood brain barrier.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

I think Want2bike has come back to haunt us, LOL!

I am glad to know I am not really sick!!!
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

so, notice how this post was doing nothing for 10 days? to me seeing this at the top of the tysabri list was as if it got posted again, was rejuvenated by the response, instead of fading into obscurity. as a moderator, i'm not a fan of breathing life into things that aren't truly valued by the membership. why comment only to ridicule? why push this content to the top of the pile? rhetorical question yes, but sometimes i do really wonder :S to me this is not the kind of content that deserves to divert our membership's collective brain power from a more meaningful, fruitful debate about tysabri specifically, and about health in general. i also feel that the idea that we need to police every silly post is flawed - i think it speaks louder when we ignore something, than when we validate it by engaging. we are better than this, folks!
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.

Return to “Tysabri (Antegren, Natalizumab)”