Tysabri Law Suit

A board to discuss the newly-released drug Tysabri, (formerly known as Antegren) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
MomJ
Getting to Know You...

Tysabri Law Suit

Post by MomJ »

Does anyone know the name of a good law firm or lawyer working on tysabri lawsuits -PML?
cheerleader
Family Elder

Re: Tysabri Law Suit

Post by cheerleader »

Sorry you find yourself here, asking that question, MomJ. (I'm also a Mom, J initial)
I can't recommend a specific law firm, but can give you some info to help you find the right one.

Here is some info on a recent lawsuits.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/201 ... story.html

Here is some background info on Tysabri's history. I put it together to help MS patients get to the truth. It might be helpful for the lawyer you work with.

cheer/Joan
Husband dx RRMS 3/07
dx dual jugular vein stenosis (CCSVI) 4/09
http://ccsviinms.blogspot.com
MomJ
Getting to Know You...

Post by MomJ »

Joan, Is there anyway to send you a private email. We are still looking and I wanted to discuss it with you.
Thank you.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

MomJ wrote:Joan, Is there anyway to send you a private email. We are still looking and I wanted to discuss it with you.
Thank you.
You can send a private message to Joan by clicking the PM button at the bottom of one of her posts.
Xenova
Family Member

Post by Xenova »

Isn't there a black box warning that PML may develop along with papers you have to sign acknowledging that? Sounds like a tough law suit to win. Sorry to hear about anyone developing PML but it's something we are all warned about.