OddDuck / Harry Z – Peace

A board to discuss the newly-released drug Tysabri, (formerly known as Antegren) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
ElanMike
Getting to Know You...

OddDuck / Harry Z – Peace

Post by ElanMike »

The exchange of views that we had in the thread “Antegren - Debunking Urban Myths” was useful to the degree that differing viewpoints were exchanged. It was counterproductive, however, in that the language that I used led to both of you being insulted and offended. I apologize that my words have caused you distress. Whatever my enthusiasm for my position, the exchange of views ended badly, and I take the blame for the result.

I believe both of you will agree that this website is of great value to the MS community and Arron & Co. have better things to do than deal with subpoenas and lawsuits, etc. As mentioned previously, I will no longer be posting on the board.

Again, my apologies, and the best of luck to the both of you.
OddDuck
Contributing Author

Post by OddDuck »

Mike,

How kind and gracious of you!!! Of course, apology accepted.

Please always take care!

Deb
Xenova
Family Member

Post by Xenova »

There were some good points made by all in that forum thread. Now that apologies have been accepted and the thread removed, can you re-post the facts again (minus the language and agenda) for those of us suffering from MS and have been looking forward to the availablity of Antegren? I'd like to gather the facts to discuss with my neurologist and to make an objective decision as to whether Antegren is right for me.
OddDuck
Contributing Author

Post by OddDuck »

Hi, Xenova.

Just about everything that was in that thread was just a repeat of what is in the other threads under this category. We checked it, and it was agreed that it should remain deleted. There was nothing in it that hadn't already been posted elsewhere.

Deb
HarryZ
Family Elder

Re: OddDuck / Harry Z – Peace

Post by HarryZ »

Mike,

Although I was disappointed on how you worded some of your comments I certainly did not feel insulted. Like I have said befoe, I take part in several MS forums and every once in a while a discussion becomes heated and can very quickly get out of hand. While there is always going to be different opinions on people's views of MS, it is important that the differences are expressed without becoming too aggressive.

I appreciate your comments ........it takes a lot of courage to say what you did on this thread.

Harry

Return to “Tysabri (Antegren, Natalizumab)”