This is no juke ok

A board where people can laugh about their day to day experiences with MS, to combat some of the stress that goes with this illness.
fee001
Family Elder

This is no juke ok

Post by fee001 »

Hi!

I am not a teller of jokes, couldn't tell one to save my life.

I do like a good joke, I'm a one line person myself, others like more longer deliveries to a punch line.

I do hope that I now find myself in the right place, it was the title of this forum that putt me off a little.

only because I dont find anything funny about being diagnosed with ms. but lots of other things make me laugh.

No-one has stepped into this room for a while, but hey! I'm waiting for some funnies. and I 'aint going nowhere until I get one, so get your thinking caps on. I need an injection of humour.

Thank you

Fiona
I do my own research, and find my own answers Its good to talk
Karazhan
Family Member

Post by Karazhan »

I read this one recently and thought it was funny. :)

I was in the public restroom - I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice in the other stall: "Hi, how are you?"........Me: embarrassed, "Doin' fine!" Stall: "So what are you up to?".......Me: "Uhhh, I'm like you, just sitting here."Stall: "Can I come over?" ......... Me: (attitude) "No, I'm a little busy right now!!" Stall: "Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!
fee001
Family Elder

Post by fee001 »

Hi!

When I was reading I thought now where is this going.

But I didnt expect the endig, it was very funny

Fiona
I do my own research, and find my own answers Its good to talk

Return to “Humor”