Well... That was embarrassing...lol (fall)

A board where people can laugh about their day to day experiences with MS, to combat some of the stress that goes with this illness.
silverwings87
Family Member

Well... That was embarrassing...lol (fall)

Post by silverwings87 »

I'm a vet tech, going though finding a diganoisis, well anyway, I was standing holding a kitten talking to another tech and a doctor today, right in the middle of conversation my i go...splat.... I go down, ended up on my butt with my legs halfway crossed, kitten still in hand looking at me like "wtf?" And the tech and doctor asking me if I was ok...
The Kitten was more then fine, my Subconscious said "save the kitten not yourself".. Lol

Still not sure what made me fall..

My first fall like that... Oh the fun of possable ms...lol

Anyone have any falling stories to relate?
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Well... That was embarrassing...lol (fall)

Post by NHE »

silverwings87 wrote:Anyone have any falling stories to relate?
Yes, too many to share. I keep a log in a Word file. Keeping notes on my falls was an idea given to me after I fell at an MS gathering where I tripped over nothing and fell flat forward, cane in one hand carrying a glass of lemon and ice water in the other. That was around 2010. The log has grown since then.
ljelome
Family Elder

Post by ljelome »

Yes silverwings, it's good if u can laugh at urself....more endorphin produces...one of the enzyme that has a powerful effect to maintain our health...
But i don't wish u to fall everytime...i just wish u could be happy whenever u fall instead of being sad.
Thank u.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

Reading the above makes me wonder if the kitten was actually at some of the above falls... could there be a link. Isn't it a little strange the kitten managed to come out OK?

Return to “Humor”