The old cowboy

A board where people can laugh about their day to day experiences with MS, to combat some of the stress that goes with this illness.
Loobie
Family Elder

The old cowboy

Post by Loobie »

Old Cowboy

Ya think you have lived to be 70 and know who you are, then along comes someone and blows it all to the dickens...

An old cowboy sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee.
As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.

She turned to the cowboy and asked, 'Are you a real cowboy?'

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy.'

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning,

I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV,

I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, 'Are you a real cowboy?'

He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.'
Artifishual
Family Elder

Post by Artifishual »

good one! :P
Artifishual
Family Elder

Post by Artifishual »

The Tiny Piano Man
A man is sitting at a bar and all of a sudden pulls out a 1 foot tall guy playing a piano. The guy next to him says "that is cool man. Where did you find him?" The man replies, "From this genie bottle." THe neighbor ask him if he can borrow it. "Sure" the guy says with a dejected voice. The neighbor rubs it "A million bucks, A million bucks..." About 5 seconds later, one million ducks walk into the bar.

"Hey, something is wrong with your genie. I asked for a million bucks !"

The guys says, "I know...you think I asked for a 12 inch pianist? "
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

:lol: :lol:

Return to “Humor”