Copaxone virgin

For questions on how to support loved ones with MS.
belky73

Copaxone virgin

Post by belky73 »

Hi all. I just picked up my first Copaxone dosage package and I am finally going to begin my treatment. Any words of advise for a neebie? I have read up on all of the side effects and tips on rotating injection sites. Would rather hear words of advise and encouragement from those of you who have experienced it first hand.
Thanks so much!
Belky G
euphoniaa
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Copaxone virgin

Post by euphoniaa »

belky73 wrote:Hi all. I just picked up my first Copaxone dosage package and I am finally going to begin my treatment. Any words of advise for a neebie? I have read up on all of the side effects and tips on rotating injection sites. Would rather hear words of advise and encouragement from those of you who have experienced it first hand.
Thanks so much!
Belky G
Hi Belky, and welcome to the forum! I've never used Copaxone, but wanted to stop in to make sure you've discovered there are additional sub-forums here for all the individual meds - the ThisIsMS forum setup is confusing at first. Here's a link to the Copaxone forum.
http://www.thisisms.com/forum/copaxone-f4/

There are plenty of experiences posted for you to look through, but you can also post a specific question there and other C-users will stop in to answer it.

Good luck! :smile:
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
belky73

Re: Copaxone virgin

Post by belky73 »

Thank you so much!