West Wing Worthwhile?

Discuss therapy (group & individual), pet therapy, faith, spirituality, and so on here.
Brainteaser
Family Elder

West Wing Worthwhile?

Post by Brainteaser »

Hopefully, this is the correct section for such an enquiry.

The TV show, West Wing (Series 4) has just commenced in Australia. In the tv preview it stated that the President is grappling with 'coming out' about his MS, so I watched the first two episodes. However, there wasn't much focus on his MS, except for some reference to short-term memory loss. I noted that he moves around like an Olympian, so walking is clearly not a problem.

My query is to those who have seen the series as to whether there is anything meaningful in the show regarding MS, to make it worth watching. The show gets rave reviews but is clearly an acquired taste, which I would probably only continue to watch if it said something worthwhile about MS.

Thanks for your assistance,
Phil.
Brainteaser
Family Elder

Post by Brainteaser »

84 views and not one response? My reading of this is that the series doesn't say very much of interest to MSers. I watched the third episode but nodded off, part way through and have now given up on the show, altogether....... Of course, if the real President (GWB) had MS, rather than just a tv character, we might have some fast-tracked new treatments by now! :) Phil.
Melody
Family Elder

Post by Melody »

Your living it I'd rather hear what you have to say then some TV show that has no idea :lol:
John was diagnosed Jan 2005. On lipitor 20mg .On Copaxone since July 4,2005. Vitamin D3 2000iu-4000iu (depending on sunshine months)June 10 2005(RX::Dr. O'Connor) Omega 3 as well Turmeric since April 2005. Q10 60mg. 1500mg liquid Glucosamine Nov 2005.

Return to “Mental & Spiritual Health”