Why me God? Why not other person instead?

Discuss therapy (group & individual), pet therapy, faith, spirituality, and so on here.
ljelome
Family Elder

Why me God? Why not other person instead?

Post by ljelome »

Multiple Sclerosis...what a beautiful name, but its effect for most people is not as beautiful as its name. God, why U choose me to have this disease? I can't handle it, i'm scared about my future, disability it could bring me just awaiting like a time bomb. Why me Lord? I don't know the answer to this question, all i can do is believing my God that He has a better plan for me, better than what i could just imagine. (He'd better have one after all this difficulties i have...lol).

God loves us, i'm sure of it, He doesn't want us to be condemned, that's why He gave us His only son to free us from the condemnation that we deserved. He's merciful, all we need is to believe in Him, Jesus Christ our saviour, our loving Father. No words too late for Him, He still waits us to come to Him and He accepts us as we confesssed our sins.

Why me Lord? Why do U have to promise such a terrific promise but i don't see it happens in my life? Why other people that's not better than me could have such peaceful, not a problematic life like me? Why can i just have a normal life like others have? Why me Lord, why not just other people to suffer this disease instead of me?

I don't know the answers, all i know He listen to all our prayers, but He might not granted all our wishes. Coz maybe what we ask Him is just not the best for us or for other people. For example king Hezekiah's prayer when he got sick n about to die. God said that he shall die and not live. (2 Kings 20:1). But Hezekiah pleaded for his life and our loving God just couldn't say no to him. God gave Hezekiah 15 yrs to live (2 Kings 21). And what happened in that prolonged period of time of his life? His wife gave birth to Manasseh, a king of Judah after his father passed away. One of the most evil king that ever reign Jerusalem. See how horrific impact of King Hezekiah wishes for his people.

No matter what hardships we're facing now, our God is always there for us. We can speak to Him, we can cry to Him when all this burden feels so heavy, we can come to Him and He'll ease our burden n gives us relief.

God sees us as His children, what kind of father that doesn't want to give the best things for his children. Even the bad ones would want their children to have the best life they could provide. God doesn't give us stone, if we ask for bread (Luke 11:11-13). God loves us so much, even He gave His precious and only Son for us. What else that He doesn't want to give us ? A healing that we need? Maybe it's just not the right time yet, maybe it's just not the best option for us now, maybe He wants us to be saved from the wrong path of life we're living on now. Any how, why, what, He only wants to give the best for us.

He loves us no matter what... "because the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son."(Hewbrews 12:6, NIV)

Put your trust in Him, cause He loves you.

God loves you and bless you all,
Warm regards,
Linda

|For the joy of the Lord is your strength | A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones| God always leads us to where we need to be, not where we want to be|

Return to “Mental & Spiritual Health”