Spiritual healing, medically verifiable. 170 lectures in U.S

Discuss therapy (group & individual), pet therapy, faith, spirituality, and so on here.
Neal

Spiritual healing, medically verifiable. 170 lectures in U.S

Post by Neal »

Hi, my name is Neal and I want to share something very special with you. Please read below and before being critical, convince yourselves. Everyone has a duty to do this. What I am sharing you has helped me alot and has been a great gift in my life and thousands of others. But like I said, convince yourself. You can email me at nadidas99@msn.com if you have questions. Also, like it sais below, you can visit the website for ALOT more information. Thanks,

Neal

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free public lecture
in your area

Healing on the Spiritual Path – medically verifiable

A medical doctor speaks about his experiences

I want to invite you to these FREE lectures. My colleagues and I do this work out of gratitude for help and healing experienced. Healing of severe chronic illnesses will be presented. During the lecture you will have the chance to experience the healing power in your own body. You can utilize this power for your own health and for your neighbour.

International Medical Scientific Group organizes the lectures
I am a Medical Doctor in the international Medical Scientific Group. We are about 5000 medical professionals worldwide. We give these lectures in our leisure time. In the last decade about 100.000 people attended the lectures on all continents. Even medical universities host these lectures.

There is no incurable
The basis of the lectures is the Teaching of Bruno Groening.
Bruno Groening was born in Germany (1906-1959). Already during his lifetime in his lectures extraordinary healings occurred, which gave him worldwide recognition. He spoke of a power that comes from God and that can easily be absorbed by every person: The divine power, life force or Heilstrom. He said: ‘There is no incurable – God is the greatest physician.’

Gerhard Blaettner, MD, Germany
Fasanenweg 12
53350 Hennef Sieg- Germany
Email: infomwf@bruno-groening.org

More information: www.bruno-groening.org/english

Detailed information about the lectures:
http://www.bruno-groening.org/northamerica

Other questions: call (972)-282-1858

Public lectures will be held in several Provinces in Canada and the following US States:

AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TX, TN, UT, VA, VZ, WA, WI and WY

Please distribute this Invitation and invite your loved ones and friends to this special event