Problem Posting Pictures

If you're having any problems with the site, please post here and a site administrator will respond.
euphoniaa
Volunteer Moderator

Problem Posting Pictures

Post by euphoniaa »

I just had new MRIs taken and finally got a CD where I could copy & save individual ones to post here. Trouble is, the picture-hosting site suggested in the Intro forum, Photobucket, had a major crash several days ago. They still don't know when they'll get it fixed. I already had an account on PB before then with a photo that I had hoped to use as an avatar, but I still have it on my computer.

Any other suggestions? I'm dying to show off the inside of my skull in public. :)
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

heya, any way you can get your photos to have their own url should work. try flickr maybe.
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
euphoniaa
Volunteer Moderator

Post by euphoniaa »

jimmylegs wrote:try flickr maybe.
Hmmm...I guess I was hoping for a more enthusiastic endorsement of a site than that. :) You know, posters suggesting their own favorite sites, ones that they've found most user-friendly... I have no experience whatsoever with finding URL's for my photos and what the hell that means.

My own account on Photobucket is still down, and the most recent crisis update from them was Monday.
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)

Return to “Site Support”