Posting error

If you're having any problems with the site, please post here and a site administrator will respond.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Posting error

Post by CureOrBust »

I have got the following error message (or something very similar) quite often of late. It happens when I finally click the "submit" button on a post (not a PM or eMail). As far as I can remember the 4-5 times its happened, the post is actually there in the thread.

Code: Select all

Failed sending email :: PHP :: 

DEBUG MODE

Line : 233
File : emailer.php 
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Posting error

Post by NHE »

CureOrBust wrote:I have got the following error message (or something very similar) quite often of late. It happens when I finally click the "submit" button on a post (not a PM or eMail). As far as I can remember the 4-5 times its happened, the post is actually there in the thread.

Code: Select all

Failed sending email :: PHP :: 

DEBUG MODE

Line : 233
File : emailer.php 
Thanks for letting me know. I have occasionally received that error message myself and have contacted Arron about it. He indicated that it was likely due to the scripts for the website timing out. This could be due to traffic from thisisms.com or traffic related to the other sites which are also hosted on the same server.

NHE
Algis
Family Elder

Post by Algis »

sou
Family Elder

Post by sou »

Same error here when posting to Dr Sclafani's thread only. Perhaps something to do with the size of the thread?

Algis, this solution is for the webmasters of the forum. I doubt that users can do anything about it.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Posting error

Post by NHE »

Thanks Algis. The page you posted a link to is for a "line 234" error. ThisIsMS is experiencing a "line 233" error. I believe that the site's email feature is correctly configured, though I will forward your link to Arron just in case.

NHE

Return to “Site Support”