powerful words but untrue

If you're having any problems with the site, please post here and a site administrator will respond.
icecube2
Family Member

powerful words but untrue

Post by icecube2 »

To All

These are exact words used to advertise this forum, why should this statement be declared, to gain new vulnerable and possibly very young and most importantly impressionable people to a forum which has only one directive.

In UK a 14 year old with a user name of UAE4EVA posted on another forum, she has been diagnosed with ms, which surely must be frightening, thrust into a world of uncertainty for a young girl only a year older than my own son.

The cause of CCSVI is unproven, I and many others believe that there is possibly another reason why it occurs, others deserve to know that, in not allowing that to happen, by actively deleting or driving others away who have that alternative opinion is manipulative and very very wrong to do so.

And that is my point.and my last statement on the matter.
...........................................................................................................

News News of ThisIsMS
Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS
Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.
...........................................................................................................

Report this post
HarryZ
Family Elder

Re: powerful words but untrue

Post by HarryZ »

I have participated on ThisIsMS for almost 8 years. I've certainly expressed many different opinions over the years and been involved in several "heated" exchanges. Everyone here is allowed to give their opinions and ideas as long as it doesn't involve personal attacks on others. In those cases, posts can be deleted and rightly should.

Over the years I have been a member of several MS boards and can honestly say that ThisIsMS is the best overall one going. Is it perfect? Of course not but still, in my opinion, the best.

Harry
Leonard
Family Elder

Re: powerful words but untrue

Post by Leonard »

This is a global college.
It unites patients,their relatives and others from around the world.
People who are motivated by their own health, people who can search and relate things to their situation..
People read here, acquire information, connect things to their own, and post ideas.

The fact that it is open to all is its biggest asset..
Others try to replicate but if it is closed communities, they will always be at a disadvantage..
Keep it going, keep it open, keep the dynamics; that makes it unbeatable...

Thank you This Is MS!

Return to “Site Support”