Mr. Embry's statement

If you're having any problems with the site, please post here and a site administrator will respond.
scorpions
Family Member

Mr. Embry's statement

Post by scorpions »

I am just wondering if it is ok to post stuff like this.

Mr. Embry in the Tysarbi thread:
I always find it incredible that many people recently diagnosed with MS will choose a potentially deadly drug over nutritional strategies that are completely safe and likely more effective. Luckily there are still some people with common sense who do not allow themselves to be sacrificed for profit.
tedhutchinson
Family Member

Re: Mr. Embry's statement

Post by tedhutchinson »

scorpions wrote:I am just wondering if it is ok to post stuff like this.

Mr. Embry in the Tysarbi thread:
I always find it incredible that many people recently diagnosed with MS will choose a potentially deadly drug over nutritional strategies that are completely safe and likely more effective. Luckily there are still some people with common sense who do not allow themselves to be sacrificed for profit.
I don't see why stating the obvious should offend anyone.
What I don't understand is why anyone, with MS or not remains vitamin d3 deficient, eats an inflammatory diet, doesn't consume sufficient omega 3, doesn't correct magnesium deficiency doesn't consume even half the magnesium RDA and doesn't get sufficient good quality sleep and that's just for starters. If I really got going I'd be just as amazed as Mr. Embry.
However exactly the same thing happens on most forums I visit.
Try telling people on a diabetes forum that diabetes is a condition involving INFLAMMATION and that correcting natural anti inflammatory status makes the progression of diabetes slower and you won't be welcome.
Try telling people on cancer forums that the fuel that cancer cells prefer is glucose and that a diet that provides glucose forming foods with every meal is just ideal for promoting cancer growth. It may seem obvious but who really wants to be told the truth?
Try visiting a forum for dementia patients and explaining that Alzheimer's is problem of faulty glucose metabolism in the brain? Or that a ketone based diet may provide a fuel that the Alzheimer' brain could actually use?
There are none so blind as those that don't want to learn what the most recent research papers are saying.
scorpions
Family Member

Post by scorpions »

Well if there are papers that show it and you believe in it than it must be fact so I guess this ignorant fool will go back into hibernation!
tedhutchinson
Family Member

Post by tedhutchinson »

scorpions wrote:Well if there are papers that show it and you believe in it than it must be fact so I guess this ignorant fool will go back into hibernation!
You may enjoy being a cash cow to be milked by the the pharmaceutical industry's profits but I don't.
Too Many Pills for Aging Patients
I take pride in the fact I don't take any medications whatsoever.
It is possible to live without prescription medications and enjoy a better quality of life.
If you don't understand how then perhaps you need to visit Dr Ashton Embry's website It certainly turned my life around and I don't even have an MS diagnosis.
scorpions
Family Member

Post by scorpions »

tedhutchinson wrote:
scorpions wrote:Well if there are papers that show it and you believe in it than it must be fact so I guess this ignorant fool will go back into hibernation!
You may enjoy being a cash cow to be milked by the the pharmaceutical industry's profits but I don't.
Too Many Pills for Aging Patients
I take pride in the fact I don't take any medications whatsoever.
It is possible to live without prescription medications and enjoy a better quality of life.
If you don't understand how then perhaps you need to visit Dr Ashton Embry's website It certainly turned my life around and I don't even have an MS diagnosis.

Well that explains it.

Return to “Site Support”