Many General Error messages

If you're having any problems with the site, please post here and a site administrator will respond.
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Many General Error messages

Post by HappyPoet »

Hi NHE,

Been getting this message over the past couple of days:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

User thisisms_user already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Many General Error messages

Post by NHE »

Thanks for letting me know. I will pass the message along to Arron.
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Hi NHE,

Yesterday around lunch time (EST), it took a long time to finally get into the site with the same message, shown above, appearing--no problems today. Since I seem to be the only person having these traffic jam problems, I'm starting to get a bit paranoid that TiMS doesn't want me anymore, lol. Could it be a problem on my end?

Thx.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

HappyPoet wrote:Hi NHE,

Yesterday around lunch time (EST), it took a long time to finally get into the site with the same message, shown above, appearing--no problems today. Since I seem to be the only person having these traffic jam problems, I'm starting to get a bit paranoid that TiMS doesn't want me anymore, lol. Could it be a problem on my end?
No. I get the messages too from time to time. It's a problem with traffic on other sites which are also hosted on the same shared server that thisisms.com is hosted on. Arron is looking into potential solutions such as moving the site to a more reliable hosting service provider.
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

we now have new servers, and should NOT see these types of errors any further. Thanks for your patience!
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Thanks for the new servers!

Return to “Site Support”