Multiple messages

If you're having any problems with the site, please post here and a site administrator will respond.
dez2000
Family Member

Multiple messages

Post by dez2000 »

I have stumbled upon, internet a long page of many case histories by well know natural practicing medical doctors past and present. How can I disseminate this information to forum members without doing them one at time. These case histories can be can be used by forum members themselves or with a natural practicing doctor, recommended, if they can find one. …dez...
The study of Dr F R Klenner’s life, as doctor in Reidsville NC is a classic example of a daring pioneer in medicine who chose to cure, not just treat his patients. Let him become your doctor. The Klenner Protocol is his cure for MS. …dez...
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Multiple messages

Post by NHE »

I have stumbled upon, internet a long page of many case histories by well know natural practicing medical doctors past and present. How can I disseminate this information to forum members without doing them one at time. These case histories can be can be used by forum members themselves or with a natural practicing doctor, recommended, if they can find one. …dez...
You could post a link to it to a forum. The Natural Approach forum sounds like it would be appropriate.

Return to “Site Support”