Coimbra Protocol Treatment Page?

If you're having any problems with the site, please post here and a site administrator will respond.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Coimbra Protocol Treatment Page?

Post by AntonioBR »

Dear Moderators,

I'm trying to open the Coimbra Protocol treatment page: http://thisisms.com/forum/coimbra-high- ... tocol-f57/

But, it is now working. The page refresh to the main forum page: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/

Do you know what is happening?

Thank you so much!
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Coimbra Protocol Treatment Page?

Post by NHE »

AntonioBR wrote:

Dear Moderators,

I'm trying to open the Coimbra Protocol treatment page: http://thisisms.com/forum/coimbra-high- ... tocol-f57/

But, it is now working. The page refresh to the main forum page: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/

Do you know what is happening?

Thank you so much!
I'm not sure what problem you had experienced. The page appears to be working fine now. I don't know if this is related, but I've noticed slow page load times in the last week or so. I've contacted the admin, but haven't heard back from him yet.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Thank you, NHE for your reply.

On Thu Aug 02 I did get in on Coimbra Protocol thread page and I made 2 posts.

But, on day 03 and today (day 04) I cannot get in. It refresh again to the main page.

I tested the other treatments pages LDN, (CCSVI), Biotin, Avonex, etc and all pages worked just fine.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

AntonioBR wrote:Thank you, NHE for your reply.

On Thu Aug 02 I did get in on Coimbra Protocol thread page and I made 2 posts.

But, on day 03 and today (day 04) I cannot get in. It refresh again to the main page.

I tested the other treatments pages LDN, (CCSVI), Biotin, Avonex, etc and all pages worked just fine.
I have resynchronized the Coimbra Protocol forum in the site's database. Please let me know if this has resolved the problems you're experiencing or if they still persist.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

NHE wrote:I have resynchronized the Coimbra Protocol forum in the site's database. Please let me know if this has resolved the problems you're experiencing or if they still persist.

I have been trying to open the Coimbra Protocol thread page, but it remains refreshing to the main forum page.

It is strange. I mean, when I've tried with another IP Address it worked just fine. But, when I use my currently IP Address. Its simples just not work.

As a picture (or video) is worth a thousand words I recorded yesterday my laptop screen showing exactly what happens.

The video was uploaded to a streaming video platform, so the download is not necessary. Maybe it helps.

https://www.videosprout.com/video/embed ... a29ee42e5f

Thank you again, NHE!
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Does the problem occur even after logging in?

Have you tried clearing your browser cookies and cache?

Near the bottom of the main page after you log in is a link that reads "Delete all board cookies." Have you tried that?

Does the problem occur with just the Prosilver style or with all styles?

What browser are you using? When the problem occurs, have you tried a different browser?

Does the problem happen with any other forums or is it isolated to the Coimbra forum?
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Does the problem occur even after logging in?
Yes
Have you tried clearing your browser cookies and cache?
Yes, but it did not work
Near the bottom of the main page after you log in is a link that reads "Delete all board cookies." Have you tried that?
No. I will try it.
Does the problem occur with just the Prosilver style or with all styles?
With all styles. Even in the cell phone, the problem occurs. Same wireless same IP Address.
What browser are you using? When the problem occurs, have you tried a different browser?
I'm using Google Chrome and I also tried with Microsoft Internet Explorer both did not work.
Does the problem happen with any other forums or is it isolated to the Coimbra forum?
The problem happens only with the Coimbra forum.

That is very strange because today (day 06) it is working just fine and I didn't do anything differently. I really do not know what is happening.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Do you have any software running in the background that could potentially be causing a conflict?

Do you have this problem with any other websites?
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

NHE wrote:Do you have any software running in the background that could potentially be causing a conflict?
No. Any software running in the background. My PC, laptop, and cell phone are just the same as they were months ago and at that time this type of error never happened.
NHE wrote:Do you have this problem with any other websites?
This problem occurs only with the Coimbra Protocol page here on TIMS.

But, it is important to mention that since the day before yesterday this problem didn't happen anymore and I didn't do anything differently, so I do not know what was causing it.

Anyway, it is working now.

Thank you, NHE for all your help.

Return to “Site Support”