home goes to /index.html which doesnt seem to exist.

If you're having any problems with the site, please post here and a site administrator will respond.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

home goes to /index.html which doesnt seem to exist.

Post by CureOrBust »

small possible site problem. When I click on the "Home" menu item on the right (for example, when I am in forums), it tries to take me to http://www.thisisms.com/index.html, which does not appear to exists. I get a "HTTP 404 Not Found" error in my browser.
Melody
Family Elder

Post by Melody »

I get this
The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
There might be a typing error in the address.
If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:
Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Go to www.thisisms.com and look for the information you want.

More information
John was diagnosed Jan 2005. On lipitor 20mg .On Copaxone since July 4,2005. Vitamin D3 2000iu-4000iu (depending on sunshine months)June 10 2005(RX::Dr. O'Connor) Omega 3 as well Turmeric since April 2005. Q10 60mg. 1500mg liquid Glucosamine Nov 2005.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: home goes to /index.html which doesnt seem to exist.

Post by NHE »

Thanks for noticing this problem with the Home link in the left hand menu. The toolbar button above it works however. It points to ../index.php which should be the page that the Home menu link points to not ../index.html. I've sent Arron a note about this problem so hopefully it will get fixed soon.

NHE
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

Thanks for noticing this! I'm working on it. It's a small issue with configuration, but you know sometimes small issues take the longest to resolve! lol.
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

fixed :)
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.

Return to “Site Support”