Hi from Edmonton, Alberta

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
Coffeediva

Hi from Edmonton, Alberta

Post by Coffeediva »

Hi there, I have been following the site since May 2009 and have decided to overcome my internet shyness and become a member.

I am 37, married, and have 2 wonderful kids (one boy 11 and one girl 8 ). I was diagnosed with RRMS in May 2009 but have had all the symptoms since 2005. I have had every test known to man and some that were questionable (I even saw a psychic! please don't judge.) but nothing was confirmed until my 3rd MRI in April 2009.

It's been a long scary road but I am here, still in one piece, with most of my faculties intact.

I have an amazing husband who offers unlimited assistance with no questions asked. He even cleans toilets!!!!!!

I will try and be as active as possible on the forum (does that count for exercise?) and look forward to getting to know some of you.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

welcome to TIMS coffeediva :)
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
Stabilo
Family Member

Post by Stabilo »

Hi Coffeediva!

Great to see you've come out of hiding, I hope you find this to be a great support network, as I know I am super happy to have stumbled upon it :)

I am just West of Calgary, Ab :) Nice to see another Albertan :)
"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Return to “Introductions”