HELLO, A PATIENT FROM GREECE WHO NEEDS INFORMATIONS...

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
marlel

HELLO, A PATIENT FROM GREECE WHO NEEDS INFORMATIONS...

Post by marlel »

HI EVERYONE :D
MY NAME IS MARIA AND I AM FROM GREECE : )
I LIVE WITH MS THE LAST 10 YEARS, WITH PROBLEMS OF BALANCE AND A PROBLEM WITH MY RIGHT LEG!
THE FIRST 4 YEARS I TOOK INTERFERONS. SINCE THEN I HAVE DONE MANY THINGS, AS LDN, KLENER'S PROTOCOL, SPECIAL DIET BUT I HAVE NOT SEE MANY THINGS! AS TIME PASSES THINGS ARE WORSER :(
SO I HAVE DECIDED TO HAVE THE CCSVI PROCEDURE!
IN A FEW WORDS, after the results from an echo Doppler (THE RIGHT JUGULAR HAS THE BIG PROBLEM) and an MRV that I have made... I DON' T KNOW WHERE TO HAVE THE CCSVI PROCEDURE AND SOMETHING, THAT I THINK IS MORE IMPORTANT,
I DON' T KNOW WHERE TO FIND A GOOD GOOD DOCTOR......I’ M NOT LOOKING FOR A DOCTOR OR A HOSPITAL IN MY COUNTRY, BUT SOMEWHERE IN EUROPE
I hope that you could help me with the informations you will give me. IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING, THAT YOU BELIEVE, WILL SHOW ME THE WAY, IT WILL MAKE ME VERY HAPPY : )
Thank you very much and i am waiting with anxiety for your reply. ALSO YOU COULD SEND ME A PM TOO!!!
I WISH THE BEST FOR YOU! MANY KISSES FROM GREECE!!! :lol:
leetz
Family Elder

welcome...

Post by leetz »

hello...I unfortunately cannot refer you to a doc. in your country...I live in NYS and Albany, Dr. Siskin has helped me...sorry wish I could have been more help...but welcome anyway:)) you will get alot of useful information here!
GOD BLESS.... CCSVI treatment Dr. Siskin great doc....symptom's improved for about 3 week's (gait, balance, spasticity) now back to square 1...
frodo
Family Elder

Re: welcome...

Post by frodo »

I posted a page before, but it was removed. Maybe somebody thought that it was some kind of publicity. I hope that it is allright to paste here the relevant information:

Try this address:

Dr. Nicholas Liasis
109-111 Mesogeion Ave., Athens, Greece
Tel: +30 210 69 11 668
Waterbear
Family Member

Post by Waterbear »

Geia sou Maria,

I have sent you a pm.

Return to “Introductions”