Greetings from central Illinois

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Greetings from central Illinois

Post by lyndacarol »

To introduce myself, I will explain that I can't remember how I found this site, but I feel it will be comfortable and accepting of me as a person with multiple sclerosis. The community members, seem to be open to ideas and willing to share and help each other.

I am a 56 year old female living in Central Illinois, wife to a wonderful guy for 34 years, mother of a 24 year old son, and was diagnosed with MS in 1992. Since the MS diagnosis, I have had a steady physical decline, averaging about one exacerbation per year. I have used the B drug (Betaseron), then A drug (Avonex), then C drug (Copaxone)--with no apparent benefits; but take nothing currently. Although I have NO background in science, I read and think (the two activities left to me) and will find the appropriate venue here to share some of those ideas with you.
Katman
Family Elder

Post by Katman »

Welcome Lyndacarol

Yes, this site is full of great people and ideas. I want to invite you to CPn Help, also. Please read in this site Regimens and Antibiotics, particularly, and go to CPn Help. This all may change your life as it has for a growing number of us with MS and related diseases.

Rica
2010 5 years 4 months Now on Amoxicillin, Doxy, Rifampin, Azith, and caffeine in addition to  flagyl. 90% normal good days-50% normal bad days. That is a good thing.
LifeontheIce
Family Elder

Post by LifeontheIce »

Welcome! This is a terrific site. Like Rica, I mostly come here and to the CPn Help.
Barbara
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

welcome to the site-- we're glad to have you with us!
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.