New, old member Loobie!

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
Loobie
Family Elder

New, old member Loobie!

Post by Loobie »

Hey all,

After a major extended hiatus, I'm back scrounging around on TIMS! Interested in the AO stuff that is the buzz here lately and actually came to a thread on here from a google search so I decided to see if I remembered my password! I hope I can get in on some good discussions.
Shayk
Family Elder

Re: New, old member Loobie!

Post by Shayk »

Hi Loobie

Welcome back, for whatever reason. :-)) I remember you well and have often wondered how you fared. I'll read your blog to check that out....

All the best

Sharon
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Post by lyndacarol »

Welcome back, Loobie. I've missed you. I'm so glad to see you here again.
My hypothesis: excess insulin (hyperinsulinemia) plays a major role in MS, as developed in my initial post: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/general-discussion-f1/topic1878.html "Insulin – Could This Be the Key?"
euphoniaa
Volunteer Moderator

Post by euphoniaa »

Welcome, Loobie, you've been missed around here! I actually pulled up your blog a while back to see how you were doing, but there were no recent posts.

So, go ahead and dive right back in -- maybe it will lure some other long-time, long-lost posters out of the shadows. :smile:
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)

Return to “Introductions”