a new forum user

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
seahorse
Getting to Know You...

a new forum user

Post by seahorse »

hello everybody,

i just wanted shortly to introduce myself. i am antje, coming from leipzig in germany, and was diagnosed on ms in april 2003. i was born in 1976, so i'm 28 now ( :lol: )

currently, i'm taking copaxone, but i'm not sure if i'll continue - all the new statitics make me really unsure of its benefit. but still, i'm in very good shape, except from eye problems, it is not much.

i'm still able to do my sports (my favourite is skydiving, but also inline skating, bowling, swimming etc) and my work (i am biochemist and at the moment, i'm working on my ph.d.).

i'm glad i found this forum. there are a lot in germany, too, but still i wanted to broaden my view on the disease and also on the people, of course!

i wish you a nice day and hope to hear from you - antje.
"Anything essential is invisible to the eye.” Antoine de Saint Exupery, The Little Prince
seahorse
Getting to Know You...

Post by seahorse »

sorry, i just noticed that anyone introduces himself in ONE thread, i missed that. hope you wont be too annoyed :(
"Anything essential is invisible to the eye.” Antoine de Saint Exupery, The Little Prince
mscaregiver
Volunteer Moderator

Post by mscaregiver »

Hi seahorse , Welcome to the forum and I am sure you will find lots of great information and friendly folks to interact with and share your thoughts and thiers.

Philip
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

Hi Antje,

Welcome! Please do not be sorry you started a new thread-- it is better that way, as people can find your information more quickly :)

Again, welcome... it is wonderful to see an international community gathering at our site. Also, your expertise as a biochemist could be VERY useful in our discussions here (please see recent discussions on low dose naltrexone, minocycline, etc.).

We look forward to your participation and are very glad to have you with us!