hello

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
aarontb

hello

Post by aarontb »

Hi all,

I am not diagnosed with MS. I have had 6 concussions in my life. MRI and CT scans from 2 years ago show white spots on the right side of my brain.

I moved and got a new neurologist. He said in the coming months he wants to test me for MS via blood work and spinal tap.

I've read that brain injuries can double the chance of MS.

My symptoms are chronic headache, dizziness, memory issues, balance/vertigo problems, irritability, blurred vision at times, tingly/numbness feeling in the right hand or face, sometime i get short of breath, and exhaustion.

About 6 or 8 months ago I was having a real bad headache. Got lost/confused. Vision blurred and the right half of my face and my right hand went completely numb but after about 5 hours I started getting better.

The past 2 days ive been dizzy, right hand has tingled for a few minutes here and there. Blurred vision at time. And today at work I felt lost. Like a brain fog i guess it a way to describe it. They day went by but I wasn't necessarily completely aware of everything. Confused feeling.

Anyway, not looking for a diagnosis but just wondering if anyone has had something along these lines? Thanks in advance.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: hello

Post by jimmylegs »

i have had some pretty serious bangs to the head - up to three concussions, one of which immediately preceded my diagnostic attack, but undiagnosed. i've had many of the symptoms you describe. in my case, nutrition ended up having a lot to do with my problems. i can link you up to detailed info if you're interested in looking into it.
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.

Return to “Introductions”