Intro

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
mct814
Getting to Know You...

Intro

Post by mct814 »

Hello, all! I'm 17, and was diagnosed with MS on June 4 of 2014. However, I've grown up in a household with a mother who also has MS, so I'm not going in totally blind. There seems to be a lot of good information on this forum, and I'm looking forward to learning from those here with more experience. I'll do my best to share what limited knowledge I have at this point!

Caleb
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Re: Intro

Post by lyndacarol »

mct814 wrote:Hello, all! I'm 17, and was diagnosed with MS on June 4 of 2014. However, I've grown up in a household with a mother who also has MS, so I'm not going in totally blind. There seems to be a lot of good information on this forum, and I'm looking forward to learning from those here with more experience. I'll do my best to share what limited knowledge I have at this point!
Welcome to ThisIsMS, Caleb.

We are glad you found us. With your positive attitude and willingness to share, you will bring an important viewpoint to this site.
mct814
Getting to Know You...

Post by mct814 »

Thanks! I'm looking forward to talking to all of you.
Youarethecure
Family Elder

Post by Youarethecure »

Welcome, you seem to be handling it very well. I know I would not have done the same at 17 years old lol.

I was diagnosed last year at the age of 25. To say the least, life goes on... just on a different path.

Best wishes,

Chris
mct814
Getting to Know You...

Post by mct814 »

Very true; life does go on. I get irritated at my symptoms sometimes, but it doesn't last too long. With senior year winding down and college approaching, I don't have much time to linger on negativity! Lol
Youarethecure
Family Elder

Post by Youarethecure »

You have an awesome attitude. Never lose it, and you will be fine.
mct814
Getting to Know You...

Post by mct814 »

Thanks, I'll definitely try not to.