HELP MY FRIEND !

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
Franck

HELP MY FRIEND !

Post by Franck »

Hello,
I'm a new member and I don't speak english very well. I'm a french guy.
My best friend (like my brother!!) has a Sclerosis 10 years ago and I would like to help him.
I've read a lot of things about Dr David Wheldon and Sarah Longlands and I would like to know if some French Doctors apply Dr Wheldon protocol?
if someone speaks French , it would be easier for me...
Thanks to reply.

My friend Jean is 48 years old and suffers from multiple sclerosis for nearly 10 years.
It was sporty and always healthy .
Today his right leg does not want to react and he gets tired very quickly.
It has nevertheless a passion for life and he does physical exercises every day.
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Re: HELP MY FRIEND !

Post by lyndacarol »

Franck wrote:Hello,
I'm a new member and I don't speak english very well. I'm a french guy.
My best friend (like my brother!!) has a Sclerosis 10 years ago and I would like to help him.
I've read a lot of things about Dr David Wheldon and Sarah Longlands and I would like to know if some French Doctors apply Dr Wheldon protocol?
if someone speaks French , it would be easier for me...
Thanks to reply.

My friend Jean is 48 years old and suffers from multiple sclerosis for nearly 10 years.
It was sporty and always healthy .
Today his right leg does not want to react and he gets tired very quickly.
It has nevertheless a passion for life and he does physical exercises every day.
Hello, Franck. Welcome to ThisIsMS.

I do not have the information about Dr. David Wheldon and his protocol, but his wife Sarah Longlands often posts in the Antibiotics forum: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/antibiotics-f28/

You may find the information you seek here (The beginning of the discussion is on page 1; the most recent comments are on page 3.): http://www.thisisms.com/forum/antibioti ... 24525.html

Sarah has probably already seen your post here in the Introductions forum; but if you copy this post again in the Antibiotics forum, you can be certain that she will see it. Other people using the Wheldon protocol will see it, too.

Your friend Jean is very fortunate to have you as a best friend! We are glad that you found us. We will help you in any way that we can.
Franck

Re: HELP MY FRIEND !

Post by Franck »

Thank you very much for your quick response Lyndacarol.
I will follow your recommendations and try to contact Sarah Longdales .
Thank you very much for your attention.
See you soon Lyndacarol.

Return to “Introductions”