Hello, I'm new!

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
VirginiaRose

Hello, I'm new!

Post by VirginiaRose »

Hi, my name is Virginia Rose.

I was diagnosed with MS two years ago. Before being diagnosed, I had no idea I was sick. I mean, I had some idea, and I had been on a long journey tryign to "figure out what was wrong with me", but my family always thought I was a lazy hypochondriac, and it was really hard to believe otherwise.

Then I the first big MS attack happened, and I got diagnosed, and that really began to change my life for the better. First, it gave me permission to be feeling the way I did - depression, no motivation, low energy, chronic pain... Second, it gave me permission to be sensitive and delicate, and to start taking much much better care of myself.

I started doing every alternative medicine treatment I could get access to - following the Wahls protocol diet, taking nutritional supplements and herbal medicine, getting acupunture, and counseling. The counselign has especially made a huge difference, helping me to change my internal emotional environment into a self-loving and nurturing relationship with myself.

Right now, I feel better than I've ever felt. But I still experience intense anxiety attacks and trouble sleeping. I still have good days and bad days, but the good days are getting better and better, and more frequent. The more I do my treatment plan, the better I feel, so that's very motivating!

I've been keeping blog about my experience at https://phxcknhealingstories.wordpress.com
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Re: Hello, I'm new!

Post by lyndacarol »

Welcome to ThisIsMS, VirginiaRose.

Return to “Introductions”