Long scary journey

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
Unemployed

Long scary journey

Post by Unemployed »

I am a 62 female who for 8 years or longer have had strange symptoms that's say MS. My doctor has told me for years it is stress. Well a few months back I quit my stressful job as 1. I could not take it anymore, I would get home sit down and sleep wake up to eat dinner and be in bed asleep by 9pm. 2. This last year I seem unable to complete anything in my job which frustrated me more. My doctor over the years has run all kinds of tests for MS and sent me to 3 different neurologist. All negative for everything except vascular issues. However all theses symptoms are getting worse and I must say little things set me back for weeks. Example I just had first stage of breathing test, within 24 hours extreme fatigue/virtigo/waves in head/increased numbness in hands, feet and now face/increased twitching/ headache. Like everyone I don't want this disease or hounestly any other but I want to wake up and not lay there waiting to see what the day will be like. I am looking for a new job as indeed to work financially and mentally,but have to say each time I get an interview I find reasons why I can't make the next step.
Snoopy
Family Elder

Re: Long scary journey

Post by Snoopy »

Hi Unemployed,

There is not any symptom that is exclusive to MS. Many conditions, vitamin/mineral deficiencies, some medications and mental health disorders can all cause symptoms similar to MS.
My doctor over the years has run all kinds of tests for MS and sent me to 3 different neurologist. All negative for everything except vascular issues
Have you had the vascular issues treated? With 3 different Neurologists and negative testing for MS it would be highly unlikely you have MS.
Unemployed

Post by Unemployed »

Vascular are life issues of exercise and eat well and not treated until 75-80 % blockage. The tingling, dizzy, short of breath, fatigue and the wave are the scary things
Scott1
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Scott1 »

Hi,

I suggest you read this book and see if anything applies to you https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-si ... 1008438266#/

Regards,